CHAPTER 30

Tae's Pov:

Me and kookie drove to our college together. But after we reached there we walked on different routes. I once again look at him and smile sadly. I wanted the whole world to know that he is mine but I respect his decision.

I just sigh and walked to Jimin who looked at me with a creepy face.

"Bitch...Why the fuck are you having that creepy face. That scares me boi." I said looking at him.

"Where did you sleep last night," he asked looking at me.

"Kookie's house, guest room," I said rolling my eyes....

"Awww... how cute," he said. What the hell is cute in this. I look at him with a strange face and he continues his fangirling.

I drag him along with me to our classroom. "I don't want to be late..." I said. He nods 

We both walk into the classroom to see Mrs. Lee already taking attendance. It was our substitution period as our usual English teacher was enjoying with her husband in India.

"Sir...May we come in?" Jimin asked 

"Yes.." he said..."But this is last warning...I don't want you guys late in my class again. I will be taking your classes for the next 15 days till your professor comes. " to which we nod and started walking to our seats.

"Hey you boy come here," he said pointing towards me. I gulp in nervousness... Yes he the same professor.....

"Yes, Mr.lee..."

"Do I know you by any chance," he asked looking at me

"No sir, how will you know me. You take classes for junior and I am a senior...." I said trying my best not to stutter.

"Hmmm...go and sit," he said

I nod and walk with Jimin Hyung who gave me you were about to get caught the look. As usual, we made our way to the last bench giggling.

"Just because he is an old pest you are safe. Otherwise, he would have asked you about that handwriting drama you did" Jimin said giggling. I just nod. He started the class by teaching about some moralless story. I sigh and look at Jimin who was in a state of sleeping any time. 

"Want..." I asked him passing the box of ramen which I just stole from the guy who was sitting in front of us.

"Did you just " he whispered to which I nod.

"That's my bestie," he said having the food along with me. We were giggling and laughing when suddenly the door opened with all the juniors of Mr.Lee's class.

"Students you guys will have classes with your seniors till their teacher comes back. So please take seats wherever you want. " I heard Mr.lee speak.

I could feel myself choking on the noodles along with Jimin. SHIT!. I looked around to see Kookie and Yoongi already staring at us weirdly along with all the students in the hall.

*Choke* *Choke**Choke*

"Jimin-ah take water..." I said hiding the box under the bench and swallowing the food in my mouth. He immediately takes and gives me some after he having some.

"What is happening there??" Mr. Lee asked looking at us
"Nothing sir," we both said together laughing awkwardly.

"OK..." he said. I could see Kookie and Yoongi walking towards us but sat 3 benches before us with yugyeom and bambam who were blushing now. Why are they sitting with that Assholes. I looked at Jimin who was signaling Yoongi to come back. 

"What is he saying.." I asked Jimin as I didn't understand their sign language.

"He is telling they want to concentrate on studies so they won't sit on the last bench with us and eat food," Jimin said scoffing.

"But why yugyeom and bambam" I asked still looking at them...

"I  know right," he said noding

The thing that caught my attention was how Jungkook and Yoongi were smilingly talking with yugyeom and bambam. I felt like punching their faces. and I guess Jimin was in the same condition.

Jungkook's pov:

I never knew yugyeom and bambam were so kind. We became friends in like the first 10 minutes I spend with them. And yugyeom even promised to teach me maths which I was really poor at.

"Hey wanna go out after classes like to a movie date," yugyeom asked me and yoongi who looked at him clueless. Did he just say 'date'? I bet they understood with our facial expression that we were freaking clueless about it.

"A friend's date....only us four" bambam said. I looked at yoongi and nod. I didn't want to tell him 'no' and make them sad plus I was damn desperate for a maths tutor. I then look at Yoongi who was looking at Jimin and I look at tae who was fuming, anger clearly visible on his face.

I gulp nervously and looked back at yoongi who was scared to death. Jimin Hyung and Tae were looking as if they are going to start World war 3.

I ignored the fact that they were glaring and saw yoongi who spoke "You now right, we have boyfriends..." he said 

"Yes...." I said nodding 

"Huh? Do you think we care...Nah" Yugyeom said. Now I was fucking getting weird. They seemed so calm and cool but now they were looking at us with lustful eyes. I gulp nervously.

And for god sake, the bell rang indicating that it was lunch break. I then saw Jimin and tae running toward us and pulling us out dragging us out of the class.

"Aa yo~ Lover boys wait a second. We asked them out for a  date first and they accepted it so we will go out first Thankyou bye...." Bambam said.

"WHAT" I heard tae and Jimin screamed together. I could see the sadness in both their eyes and god knows why I forgot the fact that I was getting dragged out with yugyeom.

Do read my other books  : 

🤍 I fell in love with my rivalry's son /TAEKOOK

🤍When we fell in love /TAEKOOK - JENLISA (C)

🤍 Trip to Daegu/ TAEKOOK (C)

🤍 Taekook one-shots

🤍 Single parent /TAEKOOK