✿12✿

Jungkook pov:

I walked to the canteen to see only Yoongi there sitting.

I joined him asking him where was Taehyung and Jimin Hyung.

"You know that there is a senior canteen. So why will they come here?? And they are maybe going to be busy this whole week." He said raising his eyebrows somewhat pissed.

"oh ok, Missing Jimin Hyung ah" I asked him wiggling my eyebrows.

*Smack*

Taehyung pov:

I and Jimin walked to the library so that we can complete some 'to-do stuff.

I got my laptop out of my bag researching on some venues and before that got tickets for our parents and 5 tickets to Jeju island for the 4-day trip. 

As a gift from me and Jiminie.

We then called a few places and also spoke to  Yeonjung about the decoration stuff.

We then decided to take a leave for 2 days and visit those venues.

After that, I called Jonnie and Jinnie Hyung to remind them about their vows. And then we also have to book a choir and DJ for the marriage dinner.

So now this is how our to-do list looks now:

∆ Order cake 7 days before the wedding...(ie, by day aftertm...)

∆ help the 3 kids to prepare something for their parents...

∆Talk to the choir and remind namjin to write their vows 

∆ Do preparations for the 4 days after marriage trip for the whole namjin family(Maybe in Jeju island)

∆ Go talk to Yeonjung about the decoration stuffs 

∆Get 2 airplane tickets from Busan and 2 tickets from Daegu to Seoul for the parents to attend 3 days before the marriage...

∆Go check and book the best beach-themed marriage area in Seoul.

After a few minutes when we felt satisfied with our work we walked back to our apartment.

We have planned to visit all the 4 venues tomorrow so that we can choose the best.

Because my hyungs deserve THE BEST !!!! and we also have to order cake tomorrow.

GOSH !! TOMORROW IS GONNA BE A BIG DAY :( and joonie Hyung also wanted me to choose the promise ring.

To which I kindly told you that IF U WANT ME TO CHOOSE the PROMISE RING THEN YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A VENUELESS MARRIAGE!!! 

~The next day~

After visiting all the venues and choosing the best and also getting a special cake for them I and jimin went to choose the theme for the marriage and some flowers for decoration.

After all the stuff was done we walked back and we had only 1 thing left on the to-do list ie,  help the 3 kids to prepare something for their parents.

Jimin kept on nagging me that he wanted to meet the kids. 

So as the only thing left in the ' to-do list' me and Jimin drove to Namjin's house to help the kids plan something for their parents. We reached there to be greeted by Jinnie Hyung and got hugged by the 3 kids running towards me.

"Hyung, your vows" I reminded him once again

"Umm...Done" He smiled at me with a wink holding a thumbs up.

"Hey!! I have a secret to tell you guys. Common let's go in" I said to my nephews pulling them towards their room leaving a clueless jin behind.

"Who is this Taetae Hyung??" Taemin asked me looking at Jimin

Jimin came and bent down to his height(Why does he need to bend down..He is almost the same height hehe...) 

"Hello, I am Jimin. I am your taetae hyungs one and only best friend" 

They all smile and hug Jimin after spending some time with the kids we planned a speech and a gift that the kids wanted to give them.

WE ARE FINALLY DONE!!!!! 

But still, to make it perfect we need to work hard.

I mean daily checkups...!!

Jungkook's pov:

Um. I kinda truly wanna say I was too sad today. I couldn't see Taehyungie he took leave for the next whole week.I guess. I don't know what happens to me if I don't see him.I feel so sad and restless.

Today I need to help rapmon Hyung to choose a promise ring for him and jinnie hyung.

He told he wanted to take his brother but his brother is busy with other arrangements. So here I am on the way to' THE KIM COOPERATIONS 'One of the most popular companies in Korea along with the 'PARK COOPERATION'.

So that we can go together to the shop

I drove my car to the office and HECK It literally had 45 buildings each with 134 floors!!! 

Man, the office is damn big.

And it looks marvelous... !!!!

I walked to the main block and asked the lady in reception whether I can meet Rapmon hyung.

She was first confused and then smiled picking up her phone and dialing a no. and after a few minutes, she said to me to wait in the nearby room.

After waiting like for 10 minutes I saw rapmonie hyung walking with a huge smile showing his dimples towards me.

We both then head to the store and choose the best ring.

Maan will I ever get someone who will love me like rapmonie hyung loves jinnie hyung.

The ring was not too fancy but a classy ring..

It was a simple diamond ring which looked very pretty.

Rapmonie Hyung got a pair of twining rings for both of them to exchange. 

I just can't wait for the wedding !!!!!!