CHAPTER 29

Taehyung's pov:

We walked together to the mall. 

"Taco bell first...I am super hungry!!" He said intertwining our hands. We walked holding hands. He was looking around everywhere with an aww on his face and I was just looking at one, our hands. A smile crept on my face as I tighten the grip. I will never leave this hand.

We walked to taco bell still hands intertwined. God this feels so good.

We sit there still hands intertwined. We ate tacos and coke while he talked about how sad he was when ironman died. God knows what all he was talking about. I only heard that much. My concentration was still on our hands and his beautiful face. How cute is he? I just feel to squeeze his cheeks and kiss all his face. 

"Tae are you listening to me...." he asked looking at me. I nod 

"We are done so let's go ..." he said again dragging me. I let him drag me wherever he wanted. After a few minutes, we did our shopping and were heading back home but I saw kook staring at something. I looked at him and at the shop, he was staring. It was a small shop with pink and blue colored lights. It was a baby dressing shop.

He looks down and back at me smiling"Let's go home" 

I hold his hand and pulled him towards the shop. 

"Tae where are we going now." He asked looking at me

"Kookie...I am seeing clothes for my little kookie, don't you want to see for your little taetae" I asked pouting. Wasn't that toooo cheesy. Who cares..hehe

He looked at me shocked but as soon as he understood what I mean he looked down biting his lips and nodding cutely. I mentally coo at his cuteness.

We walked in. He looked at the store in aww. 

"Taetae can we get those," he said looking at a stack of baby jumpsuits. I nod 

"Let's get pink ones....they are cute," he said putting them on the cart

"I guess blue ones are better..." I said putting the pink one back and keeping the blue one in the cart.

"No, I like the pink one"

"No..the blue one" we both were holding both the jumpsuits with gritted teeth.

After having a staring competition for like an eternity, he leaves the suit and grabs his phone dialing someone.

"Who are you calling??" I asked holding both the jumpsuits. They looked very cute...UMU~<

"Jinnie Hyung...." he said dialing. 

"Hyung what is good blue or pink..?" he asked putting the call on speaker.

"Blueeee...." Jin Hyung said.....I give him the winning glare...

"Lalalalalal blue is beautiful...Lalala" I said 

"NOOOO!!!! HYUNG!!!! YOU ARE DUMB....Is rapmon Hyung there???" he asked.

"Whae kookie what is happening..Is tae with you?? why is he singing...And how the hell you can call me dumb. Have you seen my fac---"

"Is rapmon Hyung there?..Please give him!!!" he said

"Hello, kookie....Hyung here, what happened??" I could hear joonie hyung's voice.

"blue or pink for baby clothes" kookie asked

"PINK....is cute..." Joonie Hyung said.

"SEEE...Tae we should listen to Rapmon Hyung and buy pink" jungkook said tilting his head.

"No...listen to Jin Hyung...." I said

" Rapmon Hyung" he said

" Jin Hyung" I scoffed.

"Pink," he said

"Blue" I said

"AISHH!! how cute you guys are...Are you in the Baby shop" I could hear jin Hyung speak through the phone.

"Yes hyung..." we both said in unison.

"I heard you guys were whipped for each other 20 min ago and now you guys are again fighting. You guys are in the mall...Don't forget.." Joonie Hyung said giggling.

"Whipped who me," I asked

"IKR...me whipped for him never..." he said rolling his eyes...

"YAY!!! DO YOU GUYS RECOGNIZE WE ARE RICH ENOUGH TO GET BOTH OF THEM...." Jin Hyung said. Ikr why are we making it an issue...

"Let's get both then," I said to which kook nod with his happy smile. OMG if I knew he had will give me this sweet smile I would have got all the clothes which are pink for him. 

"Wait for a second hyung how do you know...we are in mall," I asked them on phone.

" AHH...Taemin ahh I am coming...Wait baby...I need to go tae and kook enjoy...BYe," Jin Hyung said.

"Hyung wait--" Aish this hyung....

"Let's go then...." I said to which he nods.

" Angry bunny doesn't look good on you...I like the shy and sweet one..." I said smiling at him

"I too don't like the tiger who roars!!! I like the caring and resposible one..." he said jumping on my back.

"Punishment time now...carry me all the way home..." he said jumping on my back and wrapping his legs around my waist.

"Yo...bitches I am carrying my future husband.....he is mine and only mine....." I scream while running and carrying a giggling kook on my back.

~Far away...~  

 " What kind of bipolar drama is this..."

"God knows chim. Whatever it is it is kinda cute and romantic..."

"Obviously....romantic stuff run in soulmate's blood" Jimin answers placing his head on Suga's shoulder and sniffing his scent.

 " Huh-Huh...I see. Let's update namjin that now they are on good teams" 

"Hmmm...ok and by the way baby let's continue on what we were doing.... " Jimin said kissing yoongi's neck.

"Mmmm"......