✿1✿

Taehyungs pov:

Sitting on my bed I thought about my life decisions. 

My life practically sucks. Our holidays are over and here I am gonna be in 3rd year of college this year without even remembering what I learned in the past 2 years.

As usual, I woke up with the sound of my loud alarm and I was freaking late.

Running out with bread stuffed in my mouth, I ran to my college. Getting in I recognized I was late to college again. 

Our Chancellor is such a dumbhead.

He loves punishments. He made me sit in some random class and write 100 times that I'm sorry and I won't come late again. Usually, we get a punishment like taking 20 rounds in our school ground but today he wanted to do something different 

Weird fellow.

Cursing him I recognized I was actually not alone in the class. There was another guy sitting on the last seat and by seeing him I head guessed that he is new. But why the fuck is he blushing???

Jungkook pov:

I was sitting in the room here writing sorry for being late on the 1st day of my 2nd year in college. Suddenly someone entered murmuring something and guess what I couldn't take my eyes off him. 

Woah he is so damn hot. Perfectly carved beauty of god. I just couldn't stop staring at him. 

He has such beautiful large eyes, long lashes falling perfectly in his cheeks, chubby cheeks, perfect nose, and when my eyes landed on his lips.

Mmmm(Blushing) 

Nevermind 

I looked down making sure he doesn't see my cheeks red.

That's when I heard him whisper"Cute". 

Trying to act normal I looked at him with an annoyed face. He was staring at me.

"What ??"  I asked with the most annoying face I could ever make. He just had one of those idiotic smirks on his face which actually made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Not able to digest his stares anymore I scribbled really fast trying to complete it as soon as possible.

I soon completed those stupid letters and ran out heading to my classes. My first period was Maths which actually sucks.

I am new here.

I completed my 1st year in Busan but my dad got shifted to Seoul so here I am clueless about my classes.

In this new place. I had maths. Messaging one of my best friends in this college I got to know that we have the same 1st class. He even messaged me to come to the 2nd floor 6th class. Excitedly I ran towards the room when I suddenly bumped into a tall guy spilling all the Strawberry milkshake he was holding on my clothes.

"Eww. Hey, are you blind??" I screamed at him and turned to recognize it was the same guy who I met this morning.

"U must be blind. Where are you daydreaming? It is a Front faced accident and u were the one who was running and dashed into me. So better tell sorry and run to your class. These juniors are dickheads ." he said as he looked annoyed.

I just showed my annoyed face and walked back to my class dusting my hoodie

"Ya!! Are you deaf?? Cant you hear??" I heard him scream.

Ignoring his comment I walked to my class seeing Yoongi smiling at me.

The teacher told me to introduce myself and sit next to whomever I wanted to.

 I sat next to my best buddy Yoongi asking him did his crush propose to him on their date last night. I knew he was crushing on some random guy named park??? IDK  

I and Yoongi are friends since I was like 10 years old. He was in my school in Busan and his father got transferred to Seoul like a year ago. We use to chat and tell each other every update in our life.

"Yoongi ah- Tell na"

"Ummm..." He said BLUSHING. You heard me right the So-called 'I DONT GIVE A FUCK  ' was blushing.

"Actually we just went on a date but he proposed to me like a month ago," he said fiddling with his fingers as I wide my eyes looking at my lovesick friend.

"WTH...How can u tell me soo late"It was loud enough to be heard by everyone in our class

"Ya...U JUNGKOOK AND YOONGI GET OUT OFF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW IF WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MATHS" I heard my teacher screaming. I and Yoongi got up to leave the class as it was already boring. My teacher gave us a weird look as yoongi told her

"Maam I guess what we were talking was more important" making all the students chuckle and our teacher screaming again to get out.

We walked to the canteen. 

And I was really angry about why didn't tell me before.

"Hey am I ur best friend or not??"

"Umm. u are but u never asked me so I didn't tell"

"Whatever. I want to meet your 'boyfriend'" He blushes slightly and nods his head as a yes