✿2✿

Jungkook pov :

He suddenly took his phone messaging someone. I guessed that it was the sweet boyfriend of his, maybe to meet. I smiled excited to see the man who had caught this sleepy cat's heart. 

Yoongi pov:

I was messaging my Mochi about whether we can meet and about Jungkook wanting to see him.

Me: Hey!!!!

Mochi My love💓 : Hi baby:)

Me: Can we meet?? My bestie wants to meet u...

Mochi My love💓: Yah.
My asshole, irritating friend also wants to meet you.
I mean he knows u as he was the one who helped me in proposing. Still 

Me: Oh..
I guess in lunch break then, at the juniors canteen ?? Because we are not allowed in the seniors 

Mochi My love💓: K baby

See you soon. Miss, you and lastly love you.

Me: yeah- yeah I know..

'Baby'

I was blushing really hard seeing the first nickname he has even used. He is so sweet and he has always been. That's when I felt someone staring at me intensely.

"Yay! Junkook ah what happened ?? Why the fuck are you staring at me like that??" I asked annoyed.

"Umm. Seeing you blush is really wholesome. I can't believe Mr.Meow Meow is blushing" he said with a testing face as I hit his head.

"Shut up, will you !! We will meet him and his friend at lunchtime." I said

"Cool" with that we walked to our next class as we heard the bell.

~TIME SKIP LUNCH BREAK~

Taehyungs pov:

I was busy dreaming in our economics period when I recognized the bell and ran towards literature class waiting outside for Jimin.

He had promised me that he will introduce his Lil meow meow  (U guessed it right soon to be  Mr.Park Yoongi ) during lunch. 

I knew Jimin had a crush on him since he first saw him in PT period. Min yoongi is the Captain of the Junior Basketball team. That was like the first time I saw my best friend staring at someone for hours.

I was pretty sure Jimin had a crush on him and so did he. I have known Jimin from when we were 6 yrs. Our parents are business partners and guess what we may be business partners soon.

I was back from daydreaming when I felt small hands wrap around me.

"Yay Jimin come on let's go and meet Mr.Park Yoongi."

"Um...Who" He asked as if he didn't understand what I told him. I just smirked and we giggled together walking towards the junior canteen.

"I miss junior canteen"

"Ya...It is comparatively better here," he said agreeing to me.

We then recognized we were early. We sat in a seat with 4 seats waiting for yoongi and his friend to join us. After 5 min of waiting, I got a call from 

         BROTHER JOONIE💗💝

Accept/Decline

I turned towards jiminie and told him I need to attend a call and walked out of the canteen. He is actually calling me after years.

My brother stays in Seoul but is a bit far away from where I stay. 

We usually meet every month but for the past 5 months, we didn't meet because he wanted to clear all the business issues before I take over the company. Oh ya and about his love life. He has a boyfriend named jeon Seok jin. He is such a sweet person. U can say just like 2nd mother.

Leaving all my thoughts I quickly answered the call

"HYUNG!! How the hell are you ??? How is jinnie Hyung??? Are u both still in good teams???? If u tell me u broke up with him then I am gonna run to ur place to kill you. 

I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU" I was eagerly waiting for the reply and the only thing I hear is chuckles.

"Ya speak something na??" I said irritatedly as I heard him giggle

"I will only if you let me. I am getting married tae" he said as my eyes widened.

"Is it April 1 ah??? I really hate you how can u get married to someone when ur heart belongs to jinnie hyung. I swear I am gonna kill you Hyung"

"ya chill I am getting married to your jinnie Hyung itself."

"WHAT!!! Don't tell me you are joking are u serious" I said screaming in the corridor and people giving me a weird look.

"Yeah !! I am serious we are getting married on May 9th. You are invited and you are gonna be my best man." he said as I gasped.

"Invited? Are u serious I will come to your marriage even if u didn't invite me Hyung?I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU.

BTW who is gonna be jin hyungs Best man?? and what about your adoption surprise??" I asked him curiously.

"I guess his brother. He just came from Busan. And about that, I don't know tae. U know we can't.

It's really hard to find in Seoul. Until the family/Kids are ready for it." he said sighing as I nod my head.

"Um. I understand hyung.
FIGHTING." I said loudly and that's when I recognized I am making people wait for me 

OH SHIT!!

"I guess I need to go. Congrats jinnie Hyung from my side and we will soon find people for the surprise. So don't worry. BYE " I just heard a grin from the other end as I cut the call walking towards Jiminie to tell about it.