CHAPTER 31

Jungkook's pov:

The only thing I remember was getting dragged out with yugyeom and now I was standing in front of a movie theater. Wtf am I doing here?

"Finally back on earth" I turned and could see Yoongi staring at me.

"Wth am I doing here?" I asked him

"Brooo...Did you even recognize that we got dragged here and you were busy dreaming when I was telling them to leave us," he said

"Where are tae and Jimin??" I asked looking at Yoongi.

"They stood there like statues after yugyeom and bambam told we are going for a date with these assholes," he said rolling his eyes. Yoongi was really brave and he was pretty savage. According to my researches, Jimin Hyung fell in love with him because of his savage love. The one thing I can't believe is Yoongi made him wait for 2 months and those 2 months Yoongi fell badly in love with Jimin Hyung.

Wait why am I thinking about this. 

"Hello...We are not interested in this shit" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Common you guys promised and aren't it a friendly date?"  bambam asked smirking. I just sigh and walk away but could feel someone holding my wrist.

"I said we are going inside the theater,"  yugyeom said holding my wrist as his face darkened. I look at him with shock. I could feel myself trembling.

"Leave him now or else we won't come with you guys." I heard yoongi speak pulling yugyeom hands of mine. I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. Never anyone has spoken to me in that way plus my mood swings were like shit. I was feeling to cry and that what I did. I tried pushing him but it resulted in him pushing me hard and I was about to fall when a sudden pair of arms wrapped around my body. I looked to see tae looking at me shocked.

The next thing I saw was Tae on top of yugyeom hitting him badly. 

Tae's pov:

Me and Jimin were frozen on the spot when I heard that they wanted to go on a date with yugyeom and bambam. I could see Yoongi denying them but Jungkook walking along with them. Did he not tell anything just because he wanted our relationship to be in secret or is because he---

"Tae...Let's go come..." I heard Jimin.

"Where??" I asked him.

"Where do you think," he asked again.

"LET'S GO SAVE OUR PRINCESS...I GUESS WE STAYED SHOCK FOR A LONG TIME,...!!" he yelled.

We followed them to reach outside a huge movie complex. And what caught my attention was yugyeom talking to him coldly and a kookie's eyes tearing. I then saw yugyeom pushing kookie and I ran towards him holding Kook before he falls and after few seconds I started hitting him. Today he is going to hell. He was about to hurt my baby and Kookie. I could feel my hands bleeding and felt a punch on my lips. I licked my lips to feel the metallic taste of my blood. 

I was so focused on hitting him but got back when I heard kook's soft cries while pulling me away from him telling me, "Please stop..."

I sigh and look at Jimin who was punching bambam because he asked Yoongi if he wants to spend the night together with him and promised he is will make him feel better than Jimin in every way. 

I looked at Jimin and told him to leave him as we walked out. I sat on the driver's seat with Jimin beside me and Kook and Yoongi behind us. I didn't spare a glance at him. How can he, he is pregnant and he should take care of himself at least when I am not there.

I dropped Jimin and Yoongi in my ex apartment and drove to our house. I could see Kook pouting in the back.

"Taeee...I want dark chocolate pleaseeeee." He said taping my shoulder. I look at him and could see him rubbing his tummy. I ignore him and continued driving.

"Baby, see your dada. He is very bad he is not buying chocolates for you baby." He said looking at his tummy. OMG, I can't be angry at him for a minute. I stopped the car and walk to the store.

"Strawberry ice cream also!!!" he screamed.

I look at him angrily. 

"Baby!!!! YOUR DADDY IS NOT BUYING YOU STRAWBERRY ICECREAM SEE... " Kook again yelled.

I sigh walking towards the store hiding the smile on my face. I got ice cream and chocolates for him.

"Baby this is for you. Not for your mama. Don't forget dada loves you a lot" I said placing the bag on kook's tummy. I could see Kook pouting. We reached the house. I parked the car and walked to our house without glancing a look at him.

"Tae Sorry," he said. I look at him but before answering I was dragged along with him to his bedroom.

He took out the first aid kit and started cleaning my wound. I look at him. I could see his eyes tearing.

"Why are you crying?" I asked cupping his face.

"I promise I didn't want to go with them and Who *Sniff* told you to fight *Sniff* with him. What if something *Sniff* happens to you" he said. I smile. 

He cares about me.

"It's fine kookie, nothing will happen to me. But kookie take care of yourself and the baby. What would have happened if you would have fallen down. Promise me from now on you will always stay careful and don't talk to bambam and  yugyeom. " I said to which he cutely nods. I smile and kiss his temples. I was about it kiss his lips when I heard my phone buzz indicating a new message. I look at the message with a shocked expression. 

"What happened..?" Kook asked looking at me.

"My parents are coming to stay with us for some days and more probably they want to meet you," I said looking at kook who looked nervous as hell. And so was I. I look around to see the area fully messy. All things were thrown here and there.

"Maybe we should cle--" 

*Ding dong*

"OH NO!!" we both screamed together.