💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WWH!!!💜

Happy Birthday to the world's most handsome man, Kim Seokjin💜!I hope today will be great for you

Happy Birthday to the world's most handsome man, Kim Seokjin💜!I hope today will be great for you. I know the boys will treat their eldest Hyung as nothing but the best. Words will never be enough to express how I feel for you. You really know how to make everyone laugh their hardest. Your voice is one of the most unique voice I've ever heard in my whole life. Your dedication, your work ethics, your kindness, your patience are what I admire the most. 

You always work so incredibly hard to just put a smile on everyone's face. Please Always be healthy, happy, and continue to be your amazing self. Never lose your confidence because this is what inspires me the most and what would I do without it jinnie. You're the best just the way you are. I'm beyond proud of you. It's insane, how much I have respect and love for you. I really really hope you get all the love and things you deserve.

I may have never met you but you play a major role in my life. You deserve this whole world. You're always my moon. I'm so grateful I know and have seen a person like you, I'll cherish it forever. Thank you for always make me laugh and smile. You really taught me how to love myself. Always keep smiling billboard no 1 artist.

Saranghaeyo Jin-shi💜