✿11✿

Taehyungs pov:

Our plan simply goes like this:-

We climb the tree nearby so that we walk by the branch and then jump on the wall and they jump back to the ground of our basketball court.

Easy right??

We first climb the tree and that was kinda simple.I walked first and Jungkook came behind me.

We both slowly walked on the branch and then jumped on the college wall.

I jumped down signaling Jungkook to come down fast.

He was just sitting there staring at me.

"Ya, Jungkook come down." I said looking at him.

He kept staring at me and nodded as a 'no.' 

I just looked at him, he was shivering, sweat dropping, his eyes filled with fear.

"Are you fine kook??" I asked him.

"I can't jump.  I am scared of heights.

I can't, I can't" he kept on murmuring.

I just looked at him and said, "Hey! Don't be scared I am there. You close your eyes and jump I will hold you. common be brave." I said smiling at him.

He nods and gulped nervously before closing his eyes. I walked towards him looking around whether anyone is seeing us.

He then jumps down and I hold him tightly before placing him slowly on the ground.

His eyes were still closed and our faces were only inches apart. I noticed how beautiful he looked, Pale face, bunny teeth, gorgeous sparkling eyes, and plumpy lips.

His face resembled an angel on earth. 

That was when he opened his eyes blinking continuously. 

He was blushing really hard and then hid his face under my chest to avoid eye contact that's when I recognize what position we were in.

I standing there holding him like a hero holding his heroine in those cheesy romantic movies.....

SHIT, WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING!!!!

The next thing I did was dropped him and he fell down on his butt.

Oh sorry

"Ouch...It hurts" he said rubbing his butt.

I just giggled at him.

"Hey, I hope you don't want to be late for your next class so better get up and attend. Bye kid." I said running to the building leaving him on the ground looking clueless.

I walked to our accounts class smiling like shit. Why can't I forget those eyes!!!

~Lunch break~