CHAPTER 33

Jungkook's pov:

IDK what is happening in this house? I mean I could see appa smirking at tae and tae just glaring at appa while showing his puppy eyes to papa.  I bet there is a nice drama going on.

"So I decided to stay with you guys for a week to see if tae is taking good care of our son in law," Appa said clapping his hand.

"WHAT!!!" Tae screamed making everyone flinch.

"Appa please no. This is not my house it is kookie's" Tae said looking at me. "And you will have to ask him if you want to stay," he said looking at me.

"Son, do you have a problem if we stay." appa asked looking at me. 

I could see Taehyung and papa signaling me to tell yes... But why will I?

"Ani, appa. You can stay as long as you want. " I said. I then could see tae and papa both hitting each other's head.

"Whae appa!!" Tae whined like a 5-year-old kid.

"Taetae, you are going to soon help your Joonie hyung in business and you are whining like a baby.....And your papa also wanted to teach you some things plus how can I miss you getting graduated. So we will stay that's it. " appa said

Tae looked at his dad. 

"Honey, what are you telling. When did I say I want to teach tae some business stuffs" papa asked looking at appa.

"And when did I tell you are sleeping on the couch. Oh, now I am telling" appa said sassily.

"Ohhh honey now I remember. Yes tae, I need to teach you some skills. It will take max 1 week. So we will stay" papa said looking at tae.

"Do whatever you want" tae said heading back to his room.

"I will also leave. Have to speak to Mr.Park" papa said walking to the balcony.

"How is my grandchild" appa said touching my tummy.

"Cool" I said smiling.

"Did you cook dinner?" he asked looking at me as I nod as a 'no'.

"Let's cook together, and talk about some stuff ok," he said.

I nod trying my best not to show my nervousness. 

"So tell me your story," appa asked cutting some spring onions for Tteokbokki.

I told him about how we met first in school during a punishment from us getting drunk to ending up buying clothes for our baby.

"You are really sweet," he said cupping my face. 

I smile looking at him.

"But take care of my taetae. I may not be his biological appa, but I know about him. He acts always strong to protect his loved ones. But I know how much he gets hurt.  He never tells anyone his problems but I am sure he will be a great husband and a great father like how he is a great son to me. I can see how much he loves you in his eyes. Don't ever think he loves you just because you have his baby. I got to know how much he loves you when I saw you both on Jin and joonie's wedding. And don't worry I won't stay too long. I just came to see you and my beautiful grandchild inside you " appa said smiling. 

I nod looking at him. We then walk to the dining room to see tae and papa already sitting there. Appa served Tteokbokki and the room was filled with laugh and giggles till the end.

"Appa, come I will show you your room" Tae said 

"I was just kidding tae bear. We are going now. I came here to see if you are taking good care of Kook and my grandchild, and after hearing your stories I guess you are. Will see you on your graduation day baby. Bye" Appa said smiling at tae who just nods.

We headed our goodbyes. I then saw tae who looked at me with a smirk.

In a fraction of seconds, I was pinned on the wall. Tae was holding both my hands above my head.

"Kookie can we do what we left in between," he asked, hot breath hitting my lips. I nod and the next few milliseconds I found myself kissing back. Our lips moving in sync.

What can I say it felt magical. 

Life goes on....Can't wait.