✿22✿

Taehyung's pov: 

"Hyung's what is going on here?? Why are you all sad??" I asked looking at them.

"Come here we need a serious talk." Jinnie Hyung said looking at me.

I gulped nervously. I am surely getting beaten up by Jinnie Hyung!! because I fucking made his brother pregnant!!!

I walk nervously and sat on the sofa next to jungkook because that's where I was told to sit.

There was an awkward silence between all of us.

Me and Kook facing the ground playing with our fingers and I could feel heavy glares from Jin and Joonie Hyung.

Ok, wait what is happening. I mean I don't know what they spoke about before I came here.

So I decided to shut my mouth...

After like 1 eternity.

"Ok, Enough of silence. 

I want you guys to explain to me how you ended up having sex???" Jin Hyung asked

"Huh, Wasn't that too direct " Kookie asked laughing awkwardly.

"Answer to my damn question sweetie--" Jin Hyung said

"Do you think I know it, baby I am also waiting for their answer?" Jonnie Hyung said staring at Jinnie Hyung

"Um, I was not talking to you JOONIE!!!! SOOOO SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL THE FUCK OUT OF YOU." He said screaming.

Savage Eomma Jin activated😱😱

"BACK TO THE THE TOPIC, SO KIDS ARE YOU GONNA SAY OR-"

"Hyung it actually happened that day - Whe-n you k-now we we-re su-per d-runk and weboth kinndaendeduptogetherinthesameroom.

So YA" I said trying to speak as fast as possible and immediately closed my eyes waiting for some strong hands to paint my face red.

"Ok, so what have you decided?? Now" Joonie Hyung asked.

WAIT THEY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID AH????

"Abortion" I heard Kookie's voice which broke my heart into million pieces.

"I support you in your decision kook" I heard Joonie hyung say which broke every piece of my million pieced heart to break again.

I looked at them with eyes filled with tears.

NOOOO I AM NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN!!! I know there is no one to support me in this but I will fight for my unborn kid.

"NO, I WON'T LET YOU KILL OUR BABY JUNGKOOK!!!!" I screamed which made all of them flinch.

"That is my baby too and I won't let you do anything. How can you be so cruel? I won't let it happen. I don't care if you all support kook. But I am not letting this happen until I die." I said glaring at them.

"Huh? Think about me also tae.

I can't go to college anymore. What will people think? All will laugh at me. Even I want the baby but I am scared.

Scared of losing what I have also Tae" Kook said with tears flowing from his pretty eyes.

I was walking front and back rubbing my temples and when I saw him crying covering his face with his hands made my face softened.

I went near him and sat down on his level and pulled his hand into mine holding it tightly

 "Kookie please listen to your heart, Kook the baby can hear us.

Please, kook,I promise you I will protect you and I will take care of you and about' people' who care about them.

You can go to college for the first 4-5 months and then take online courses or something Kook. I promise I will kill everyone who laughs at u. And I promise you to give me everything I have also. I don't want us to lose the baby kook!! OUR BABY KOOK!!" 

Jungkook sniffed hard listening to what I said.

 Whereas Joon and Jin were shocked

"Tae who told you no one is there to support your decision."Jin Hyung said looking at me 

"I will Tae.

According to me in this Kook and Joon is wrong. Not every man can get pregnant. And kook you are scared of even killing a mosquito how have you thought of killing a baby who is not yet grown."

After hearing from Jin Hyung I gave him a Thank-you smile and looked back at Kook who was thinking hard.

"I just want some time please." He said looking at us.

To which I saw Joonie and Jinnie Hyung nod and I just stare at him 

Please kookie don't take a wrong move and when our eyes met I could see his eyes telling me he is not going to.

I sigh and walk out along with my hyungs

"Don't forget kook I will support you in your every decision." Joonie Hyung said making Jin Hyung shoot dead glares

"Kook I won't support you in your stupid decisions, So think" Jinnie Hyung said flipping his imaginary hair.

Seriously is this needed now????

I just look at him sadly speaking through eyes telling him please let us start a family!!!