✿7✿

Namjoon's pov:

I was busy completing some files when I got a call from my brother. Yes, I was completing my work so that I can be free at least on my marriage day and also for some special events which will happen after that ;)

Taetae💜

Accept/Decline

"Hey!!!!Taetae.How are you?" As soon I completed I heard his sobs.

HE WAS FREAKING CRYING!!!

"Hey, why are you crying??? Is there any problem??? Did anyone hurt my little baby bear???" Before I could ask my next question I was cut off by his question.

"Do u want to adopt"

Yes, we wanted to I mean me and Jin. 

We have almost spent like 7 years together. He is one of the sweetest men on earth and I also know he can be a very good mother after all he is the one who takes care of me and taetae like Baekhyung appa.

I even know that he wants to start a family with me as I heard him talking about it to his little brother once. 

But the problem was adoption is not easy. I wanted to gift him, kids, as our marriage gift but I need to know whether he is ok with it like. Isn't it weird to get kids and show them to him telling them they are our kids? He would probably freak out.

"Ya. But I am not sure. Like I need to ask Jinnie Hyung for his opinion. I know he wants but we have never spoken to each other about this."

"But why are you sobbing," I asked him making sure he was fine.

He then told me the whole story of how he met those kids and I told him after I go home I will talk to Jin about it and we can meet tomorrow if it is fine.

He just sighs and told me he will talk to me later.

~After 5 hours~

I reached home at around 8:30 and I could smell the aroma of bibimbap. I took out my shoes and walked towards the kitchen to find my beautiful hubby cooking 

"Hi Princess, "I said placing my head on his shoulders which made him slightly flinch and then blush.

"Baby aren't you early today???" Jin asked turning towards me.

I sat on the counter area of our kitchen and said 

"Yay I just need to talk to you about something. I guess it is serious"

He just looks at me and then switches off the gas and walks towards me to talk.

"yeah!" he said looking at me and then he giggled

"Don't tell me you broke something today also."

"Um....No but it is something more important"

Jin's pov:

More important? Is he gonna tell me to stop our marriage or Is he gonna tell me he loves someone else or even worst to break up.