✿20✿

Jungkook pov:

As I promised tae, I walked to Seoul hospital owned by hobi's father.

I then heard my phone vibrating.

So called hyung: Pls go to the hospital

Are you on your way??? Don't forget to inform me what hobi Hyung said.

Call me if you need any help. And don't forget to have your dinner Ok?

Me: Okay...On the way

After messaging him I could feel my cheeks burn. He cares about me. 

I then walked to hobi's room to see him sitting there reading some papers He then smiles at me as soon as he sees me.

 Thinking why I am visiting a gynecologist?? It is because hobi hyung is an all-rounder.

After all, he is our family doctor.

He actually studied a lot of side courses.

"Hey, kook. How are you???" He asked looking at me.

"Umm...Hyung I am just feeling tired all the time and for the past 5 days I am having Nausea and sometimes I feel like to eat weird stuff but they taste yummy.

I always feel like I am going to faint but I am sure I eat a lot. Is it some big disease Hyung?? Am I going to die??"

I could see hobi hyungs face shocked. He then saw me and asked,

 "Did you ,I mean lose your virginity recently???"

"Umm...Ya " I said looking at him clueless.

I then saw him walking to a cupboard and pulling out a pregnancy test.

Fuck does he think I am pregnant??? 

"Just check with this kookie"

"Hyung you're serious. I mean how can a man be pregnant." I asked shocked

"Jungkook is jungshooked....hahaaha" He was laughing

"huh??? " I seriously don't understand hobi Hyung.

Now, what should I do? Is he joking or is he serious?

"Yay, Kookie go and check. I am serious about the things you just told me are the symptoms of pregnancy and I was just recently reading some files of a man who can get pregnant.

You are not the only one. It is normal maybe you have not seen so many people in your life"

I looked at him in disbelief. 

Can a man really get pregnant?? Ignoring my thoughts I walked to the washroom and took the test

I sat down on the cold floor and looked at the test waiting for the results and after a few minutes, my eyes got teary.

I walked out and gave the test to hobi hyung who was looking at me expecting something good,

He then took the test from my hand and looked at it.

"CONGRATULATION KOOKIE YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!"

I looked at him with teary eyes

"Hyung is that even possible...??"

"Yes, Kook, It is. Aren't you happy?? Who is the father of the child??" He asked looking at me brightly

"Hyung can I talk to you later. I want to go home."

"Yes, kook but don't forget. 

Babies are blessings. A gift from heaven."

I nod at him and walked to my house ignoring the messages from Taehyung and locked myself in the bathroom and cried.

Cried because I don't know should I still keep the baby.

Cried because what will people think' A man getting pregnant.

Cried because what will be taehyungs reaction to it,

After a few minutes, half of my mind was telling me not to kill that innocent soul inside me and the other half was telling me this is not good and I should do an abortion.

That's when I heard someone knock on my door.

Wiping all my tears I walked to the door to see my brother with Joonie hyung.

I try my best to smile but their face showed that hobi Hyung said everything.

After all, hobi Hyung and Jinnie Hyung are like tae and Jimin Hyung.

Never hide anything from each other  

"Come in, Hyung." I said trying my best to smile

"Tell me who is it????" Joonie Hyung asked looking at me with dark eyes

"Hyung, Please can we not talk about it," I said showing my puppy eyes which I am sure Joonie Hyung will not melt for

"What did you plan now." Joonie Hyung asked sitting on the sofa

"Abortion," I said looking at him as I am pretty sure that was what my brain told me and my heart was just crying inside,

"Okay...I will support you" He said 

Jin's pov:

I know that kook can get pregnant cos even I can ,I had just spoken about it to hobi and told him not to tell anyone.

That's when I heard my brother's and my husband's stupid talk.

ARE THEY GONE INSANE!!! FOOLS  

"What!!! Are you both fucking gone insane. Jungkook ah you have no right to kill that innocent life." I screamed making them flinch.

"I know Hyung but what will people think??" He said looking at me

"People will think what they want, Kook.did you tell the father of the child that you are pregnant?" I asked.

"No," He said playing with his fingers

"Kook, He has the right to know. And you 2 will be making decisions together.

I know I can't tell you anything regarding your decision.

But I won't let you decide anything without the other father.

Who is it??" I asked hoping it is that person who I want it to be

"Hyung...It is ah- Ki-m ah- tae-hy-ung....."

"WHAT!!!!"Me and Joonie screamed together...

Wasn't that obvious.