✿15✿

Namjoon's pov:

After the marriage, we were having a fun party in the hall.

Which had DJ, lights, and mainly ALCOHOL.

As there were kids we thought we will start the alcohol party after 10 in our villa.

There were kids who were performing dance and some singing.

I could see Jin scolding Tae and Jungkook who were fighting again and then there was Yoongi and Jimin flirting.

After a few minutes I saw tae dragging Jin towards me and I saw him running to the stage giving our kids the mic.

Are they gonna sing or something???? I could see Jin resting his head on my shoulder saying

"Our kids--"

Taemin took a deep breath and looked at me and jin saying

"This one is for you appa and eomma....... "

"Thank you for giving us the best life we could have ever imagined. 

Thanks to u both mommy and daddy for choosing us and for teaching me that blood relation is not necessary to be a family. Thank you both for taking us into this crazy 'Kim' family and for loving us as if we are your own sons.

 We can never thank you enough for all that you are doing for us. I know how hard it must be to take a child who is not your own and treat them as if they are. 

Every single second, minute, and day Thankyou for making us feel so loved by both of you. We may know that you are not our biological parents but you are our parents and no one can change it. We will respect you and will always be faithful to you till our death and never let your head down.

 Thank you for giving us the best uncles and I guess we are the happiest as we have 2 papas. 

We love you both more than words could ever describe. Please forgive us if we do something wrong but we just want you to know that we are glad that you two decided to adopt us. 

We couldn't have asked for better parents and I love you both so much." Taemin completed and looked at soobin

"I Kim soobin promise to protect my brothers and help my mommy and daddy and love them and kiss them and make them happy and will sing for them and I will also study well.

Um and what else I will do. Ummm..everything to make eomma and appa happy and hope we get more siblings." He says in a cute way jumping on the stage which made all the audience smile at his cuteness except his twin who snatched the mic from him annoyed.

"Ok, My turn." Suhoo spoke looking at us 

"I wrote this poem for you.....

I MAY NOT HAVE YOUR EYES 

OR YOUR SMILE 

BUT I AM REALLY GLAD THAT 

YOU CALL US YOUR CHILD.

Wish you a very happy married life appa and eomma. "With that, the kids come running towards us and giving us both a bone-crushing hug and I could feel tears flowing both our eyes.

Jin kneeled down giving them kisses and I could see the whole crowd sniffing.

After that, they pulled out 2 gifts from their bag and gave them to us.

One was a beautiful twinning keychain which had 'I am the Mr--->' and  '<---I am the Mr ' with a cute star in between