CHAPTER 36

Tae's pov:

After having one of the most beautiful day of my life I drove to Namjin's house as the kids wanted to meet us and their baby cousin. 

"Kook get down here. I will park and come" I said looking at kook who smiled at me nodding. I could see how eager he was to meet them.

Jungkook's pov:

I walked in to be greeted by my Hyung in his cooking apron.

"Hyung were you cooking?" I asked to which he nods.

"Your favourite tteokbokki with banana milkshake," he said hugging me. "Omo my baby brother's baby bump is so small and cute," he said and I just blush.

"SAMCHON!!!!!" I saw soobin running towards me with paint in his hand

"Bin slow down. Samchon has a baby with him " Jin Hyung said pulling him. I just giggle at the pouting soobin .

" KOOKIE SAMCHON!!" I then again saw taemin along with suhoo running towards me. 

"Hey. Slow down, brothers. Samchon has a baby with him. So don't scream and scare samchon and the baby." he said covering me.

"Opps sowwy" suhoo said tilting his head smiling cutely.

Me and Jin giggled at the 2 twins who were glaring at each other while the elder was calming them.

"Btw, samchon where did you get the ring from. Oh are you married. Suhoo asked looking at the ring tae gave me.

"Huh,"Jin hyung looked at me.

"Ummm hyung, it's not what you--"

"Did you guys get married?" Jin hyung asked looking at me.

Why not act on. I want some drama. His punishment for being away from me all this time and not proposing to me before.

"Yes hyung. He took me to church and then you know." I said fiddling with my fingers trying hard not to laugh looking at Jin hyungs face who was beyond shock.

"WHATT" he screamed making all of them flinch. I could see namjoon hyung running from his home office.

Taehyung's pov:

I parked my car near namjoon hyungs and walked back humming to some random song. I then heard Jin hyung yelling. I could see all the neighbours running out to see what happened.

"What was that. Can you please tell the owner to decrease the volume of his television if you are going in dear." A lady around her 30's told me. I nod and walk-in. What wrong is happening inside?

I was welcomed with a flying chappal which hit on my face.

"Who the fuck is playing with chappal in this house" I yelled softly.

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG TAKE ONE STEP INSIDE MY HOUSE I WILL CUT YOU INTO 29 PIECES AND THROW YOU IN HAN RIVER." Hyung yelled.

Oh god, what's wrong with him now.

"Hyung, what's wrong can u ----"

"HOW CAN YOU JUST GO TO CHURCH AND MARRY KOOK LIKE THAT. YOU HAVE TO GO ASK PERMISSION OF MY PARENTS ALSO. IF THEY KNOW WHAT YOU DID THEN THAT'S IT. IF YOU WERE SO DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME. AHHH TAEHYUNG, YOU NAUGHTY BRAT. " Jin Hyung again yelled. I looked at kook with a clueless face. He was giggling. Oh no.

"Hyung--"

"DON'T TALK NOW. I NEED TO DIGEST STUFFS. AHHHHH!! WHY CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOURSELF!!!!" 

Every time I try to tell he cuts me off yelling and now I will have to hear Joonie hyungs long-ass lecture too.  I glared at kookie who was giggling.

Jungkook's pov:

I couldn't control the tears flowing down my eyes due to laughing. Tae's face every time he comes to explain the ring is just promise ring was just too god damn funny and Jin Hyung yelling and cutting Tae's sentence every time made me feel a sharp pain in my stomach due to laughing.

"Samchon, isn't this promise ring," Taemin asked looking at the ring in my hand which had kookie written in it.

"Hmmm...yes, how did you get to know?" I asked looking at him.

"Tae samchon showed us ones, he said he wants to give it to you on your wedding," he said smiling. "But I remember him say he will give you the 'tae' carved one and he will have the 'kookie' carved one, which means he belongs to you and you belong to him. And seeing you having the kookie ring I guess samchon just promised you something and you will exchange them back to their owner's on your wedding right? " he said looking at me with curious eyes. I nod.

"I pity on samchon, he is getting screwed by eomma and appa for no reason," he said giggling.

DING DONG

I heard the doorbell ring. I sigh and went to open the door to be met with my hyung's neighbour.

"Can you please reduce the TV volume, my kid is sleeping. I asked a man who was entering but I guess he didn't inform " She said politely.

"Uhmm...I am really sorry, It is just my Hyung scolding tae. I will tell him to be quiet." I said apologising again and again before shutting the door.

I giggled looking at the sight before me. Jin hyung standing on top of tae with his pink frying pan matching with his apron and tae lying on the floor covering his face while Joonie hyung stopping Jin hyung.

"Ok calm down hyung. They are just promise rings" I said hiding behind tae. I know how much ever I irritate him he is going to protect me. Hehe 

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN KOOK, I HAD SOOOO MANY DREAMS ABOUT MY TWO BABIES MARRIAGE AND YOU JUS--- wait promise ring?" he asked looking at me.

"Hehe" 

Jin Hyung took 3 minutes to recognise what I told and looked at me glaring. He then saw tae's lifeless body before me who had slight bruises on his hand because of the one-hit he got from Jin hyung's worldwide famous spatula.

"Aigooo...I am so sorry taetae. I should have known you are not that type. Aish...Did I hurt you baby taetae" he said rotating tae .

"Ahhh...I am fine hyung. You are hurting me more" tae said hissing.

"You guys are just ahh" Joon hyung said walking back to his home office. 

"The neighbour thought I was seeing TV with high volume."I said giggling along with the kids.

"What kids," Jin Hyung asked glaring at the kids who were laughing at him.

"What a crazy family," Suhoo said hugging his mom. "Sorry eomma, " he said.

"Eomma lets have  tteokbokki with my favourite chocolate milkshake nowww" Soobin said dragging Jin hyung to the dining table.

"Big idiot you are kook" Taehyung said looking at me.

"Me?" I asked pouting pointing my hand towards me.

"A cute idiot tho......................

My cute idiot." he said kissing my pouting lips.

"WE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!" I heard jin Hyung along with the kid yell who had their eyes closed.

"VERY GOOD THEN!!!" Tae yelled wrapping his hands around my waist. 

Kook stop blushing.....