♥35♥ The fire in your eyes

Katsuki left and he walked until he was surrounded by a fog. He knew it was a matter of time for her to find him. He felt a chilling blade against his cheek but he did not dodge it. He stopped walking and he looked ahead at nothing. 

"I only have one question: Was everything you said to me this whole time a lie?" 

Ranfa chuckled and the fog started to fade. He could now see they're at a dimension she had created. In this space, they will not cause collateral damage to the real world. They could fight to the death here! When did Ranfa become this strong? The source of this Magic was her hatred for the world, Katsuki, everything. The aura that usually warm like Yuuki was now chillingly cold, void of all warmth. 

"Of course." Ranfa answered him, "Everything on this adventure, it's all of the sake of keeping you on this stage and to bring you here eventually. I want you to remember everything before you die by my hands." 

"You could have killed me when you saw me on the boat." 

"If you die not knowing why I want to kill you, there's no reason behind your death, is there? I want there to be a reason, I want you to die knowing why I hate you!" 

The battle she wanted began. 

Ranfa wondered what was the point of Katsuki asking her such a dumb question. Did he think she will hesitate if he asked her such a question? It's dumb. 

Katsuki did not hold back as he used his Magic against her. When he felt his explosions make contact with her aura shield, he could tell she had gotten a lot stronger. 

'Yuuki...!' As he got rebounded by the force of her aura shield, he started to remember Yuuki for some reason. He remember how she used to cling onto him and being so damn stupid. Even now, he could hear her voice in his head calling him 'Master' in her usual happy go lucky way. 

Ranfa and Katsuki fought one another in hand to hand combat, neither of them holding back their punches! 

"Aura Magic...!

"Explosive Magic...!

"Impact!" "Blast!" Their Magic made contact and it blasted both of them away from one another! 

There's nothing in this world but the night sky void of all sky and stars and the ground. This dimension made by Ranfa was a very powerful Magic because this dimension was literally her hunting ground to hunt for Katsuki's very soul! She focused her aura at the bottom of her feet so she could jump against an invisible platform to close the space between them! 

"Take this!" Katsuki threw something at her. Did he just throw a kunai at her? Ranfa whacked it away and the next thing she knew, small little confetti papers were in the air around her. 

"Paper?" The confetti were slick with something on it. It had a strange smell. Olive oil?

Katsuki was looking at Denki's kunais. He hated to admit it but Denki's weapon does look pretty useful in battle. H

"Kacchan, are you curious? I direct my Magic into the metal! Isn't it awesome?!" 

"It will be useless for me." He gave the kunai back to Denki. "Not exactly. I mean, your Magic will be an awesome combination for this kunai! Hold on, I'll sort it out for you!" 

In a span of a few days, Denki gave Katsuki some kunais. Katsuki touched the tiny pouch that's attached to the kunai. It's not even tied properly! What's with all the small bits of paper inside of it? 

"For you, Kacchan, because your Magic is a fire based one, your attack should make an impressive bang!" 

"What's that smell? Olive oil- I see..." He grinned like a madman, this will be a good weapon!