♥25♥ Wake up to reality

What did Eijirou just say? Did he just say Katsuki was the one who killed this Ranfa girl? Why? Why would Eijirou say that? 

Eijirou sat against a tree, tired from fighting Katsuki. 

"...I don't understand." Katsuki whispered as he sat against the same tree Eijirou sat against. "If I killed someone precious to you, why are you travelling with me? Shouldn't you be killing me?" 

"Heh, if you were in my position, of course you would do that. But for me...I still don't believe in that reality." 

"Why? It happened all right before your eyes." 

"Because it just doesn't make a single sense. I know you, Katsuki, I know you will not do such a thing."

Katsuki looked at Eijirou, "Even if the whole world tells you I killed your most precious person, you will believe I am innocent?" 

Eijirou smiled at him, "Even if the whole world tells me that 100 times, I will say it 101 times: I believe you didn't kill her." 

His face didn't show it but he's honestly happy Eijirou believed in him this whole time. He's glad he had someone he could trust. He got up and he started to head back to the inn. 

"I need to go and see if that stupid wolf is alive." 

"Yeah..." Eijirou watched Katsuki walk away. As he looked at Katsuki's back, he was reminded of the back of the little boy who used to always come to him to challenge him. However, that small back has now become a back that's strong enough to take on the most difficult of challenges. "Katsuki..." Oh, how time could change a person. It made Eijirou happy and sad at the same time...

...

Katsuki looked at Yuuki and he pinched her cheek and he pulled at it, "How long are you gonna sleep for? I didn't even hit you THAT hard. Get up." 

But Yuuki was still sleeping. 

"Stupid wolf." 

Katsuki decided to sit beside her and read a book. "Don't tell me you're going to wake up by the time I finish reading this shit." 

It's not that Yuuki doesn't want to wake up. She couldn't. 

While she had fainted and while the boys were fighting one another, she was found by a demon who was part of the Zodiac just like Mirko and Eijirou. 

The demon was known to enter people's dreams and kill the person. Once the demon did that, they could kill the sleeper by eating their soul. She's known as Fuwa and she's the sheep demon of the Zodiac. 

They were fighting in some sort of distortion space that had random boulders here and there. There's no such thing as up nor was there such thing as down. Yuuki forgot how long she was stuck in this dream because the concept of time doesn't exist within dreams. 

After what seemed like a long lasting fight between the wolf demon and the sheep demon, it was obvious who would come out as the victor between the two. 

"You really are unlucky. I mean, you are a sheep coming to me, a wolf, with the hopes of eating my soul. Weren't you going to eat my soul?" Yuuki was watching the female body of the sheep demon disintegrate. "It was a fight not even worth being written. That's how worthless it was, Fuwa." 

"You evil bitch..." Fuwa said as she looked at Yuuki with pure hatred in her eyes, "You've killed Tonmaru and hurt Saruhiko...don't think I will ever forgive you!"