♥33♥ Another journey

Eijirou's inside of a cave with Ranfa. The two of them were on the hunt for the other Zodiacs. He sat up and he looked at Ranfa to see her sleeping. She looked so peaceful, holding the sheets close to her naked body. He wanted to touch her, he reached his hand out but he stopped himself from doing so. He decided to take a night stroll out of the cave. 

'I should be happy that she is using her real name again, but why do I feel down? I should feel happy but I am not.' Eijirou sighed; he knew why he was not happy but he just pretend he was fine. Was it okay like this? Was it really okay? 

He sat on a rock and he stared at the ground. What was Katsuki doing right now? What was Katsuki thinking about right now? Was he devastated? Of course he will be; Eijirou told him about what happened to Ranfa and then to find out Yuuki was Ranfa the whole time...

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you the truth. I've promised you to tell you everything but at the same time I've promised to be her Hero and protect her." 

Ranfa wrapped her over around his shoulders and she pressed herself against his back. Her snow white hair was no longer in a hair tie and so it draped over his chest. "Eijirou, you weren't there. It felt cold without you." 

"Was everything an act to you?" 

"You mean the whole bonding with Katsuki? Of course. I felt sick whenever I have to be friendly with him as 'Yuuki'." 

There's a part of him who wished she wouldn't answer so nonchalantly. It may have been an act to her but it was real for him. From the first time he met Katsuki, the bond has always been real for him. 

"Don't worry. I won't ask you to kill him. I will do it myself and make it easier for you." Ranfa promised him this; of course she will kill Katsuki herself. After all, she needed to settle the score with him since he's the one who dealt the finishing blow to her life. If Katsuki did not stab her, Eijirou wouldn't need to rely on the Dog Zodiac to sacrifice his life to bring hers back. To Ranfa, Katsuki and the Zodiacs were her enemy...and she will be damned to let any of them stay alive.

"Yeah..." Eijirou's not happy about it but he told himself as long as Ranfa was happy then that's his happiness. 

"Let's go back to sleep. Come on." 

"Yeah..." He looked over his shoulder one last time. He really did want to travel with Katsuki some more. 'Katsuki...' Eijirou's worried about Katsuki because he's alone.

"What the fuck, stupid Deku! You don't even know how to fucking clean?!" Katsuki's lost two comrades but he gained new ones. Usually people would be upset losing their comrades but he's okay because he's got a new stress relief to take his mind off of Eijirou and Yuuki. 

"Sorry! I'll clean it again!" Izuku thought he had cleaned the hut well but apparently Katsuki took cleaning very seriously. He expected everything to be perfect without a speck of dust. 

"Katsuki-kun is too demanding!" Ochako exclaimed, "Why do we have to clean to the death? It's already clean! You won't go to that spot anyway!" Shouto's knights were able to rebuild huts with their Magic. It was pretty convenient for Shouto to gather people who had the Magic to reverse time of objects. He wished he could recruit more people who could reverse time of objects to a greater extent but time related Magic takes up a lot of energy so the work to rebuild the island and make it a place for people to live on it again will take a very, very, very long time. For the time being, they could just do whatever they could with what they have. 

"It's called not wanting to live like a fucking pig in a fucking pigsty!" Katsuki snapped at Ochako, "I am from Meiun Island! The last thing I want is to live in a shithole so make it good to live in!"