♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou

Katsuki could see her in his dream. He could see a girl  standing in the darkness. She had pink hair like the cherry blossom that blooms in spring. Who was she? 

"You..."

The girl was wearing a white dress, her dress was pure like the snow you see in the cold of winter.

Slowly, crimson redness began to stain the dress. What was dripping from the dress? Blood? Whose blood was it? Hers?

"Hey-!"

When he looked at the girl, her hair was no longer pink like the cherry blossoms. Her hair was pure white. Yuuki?!

"Yuuki-!"

When he looked at what was in his hand, he saw he was holding a small blade. The blade was dripping with blood and he knew right away this was nothing but a dream; he will never hurt Yuuki.

But what if it's not the current him but the past him?!

Katsuki's eyes opened and he scrambled out of his bed to for a feather pen, a bottle of ink, and paper. He had to write down what he saw before he forget about it. It could be a clue to his past. "What the heck was that all about?" What does it mean? The Yuuki he knew was a stupid wolf with a dumb smile, a wolf demon who was strong and he could always trust her to watch his back if he's not looking back. But what if there was more to Yuuki he doesn't know? What if she's hiding things from him? 

He looked at what he had written. He closed his eyes and he thought about the times Yuuki fought alongside him and how he commanded her to come to him and she always knew what to do to help him. "Yuuki..." He then thought about the time when he brought her that musical locket with a heart on it as well as the smile on her face when she received it; it was a genuine happy smile. There's no way Yuuki's hiding anything from him. He won't believe it. 

Katsuki used his Magic to give him light. He walked into Yuuki's room to see her sleeping peacefully.

He stared at her for at least 10 seconds before stopping his Magic and then leaving her room. 

When Katsuki left, Eijirou sat up from the other side of the bed. He heard Katsuki and he hid at the side of the bed in hopes he will not find him in here. It was a good thing he came back on time; he didn't want Katsuki to find out he had went berserk. 

"Yuuki, you okay?" He gently shook her and she slowly opened her eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for going berserk..." 

"It's okay, Eijirou. You didn't mean to. 

Still, he felt guilty; she's weak and tired because of him. If he didn't go berserk, this wouldn't happen. She should be resting! Not going out there to bring him back with her Magic. 

"It's okay." Yuuki reached a hand to his face and she poked his cheek, "I told you, it will be okay." 

Will it really though? Eijirou never say it out loud but he's scared of what the future had for everyone. This uncomfortable feeling keep telling him no one will be happy in the very end. He wished he could prevent all the unhappiness from reaching the people close to him. He wanted to protect them forever and ever.