♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth

Hitoshi, Neito, and Tetsutetsu were all tied up...in bondage style?

Katsuki slapped the back of Yuuki's head for that! He told her so many times to stop tying people up like that and she just kept doing it! At this point, she's just messing about and not taking anything seriously! 

"You don't have to be so mean, Master! I am just trying to liven up the mood!" 

"I'll liven it up by smacking the living shit out of you in a minute!" 

"Now, now, remember what we were doing." Eijirou reminded them what they have at hand; three people attacked them and they still don't know the reason why they did so. 

"Hahaha! The Phantom Thief would never tell anyone his secrets!" Neito laughed, trying to sound real tough but he's sweating a bit too obvious. 

Hitoshi sighed upon realizing there's no meaning in hiding anything. We are the Phantom Thieves. We steal what's been stolen. Our client told us you three stole a ring with a red jewel on it." 

"Yeah, about that. He broke it." Yuuki was quick to point the blame at Katsuki...it had some truth to it considering he was the one who stepped on it and let it shatter under his foot. 

"HUH?! If you weren't messing around, I wouldn't have stepped on it, would I?!" 

"What?! Master, would it kill you to admit you were in the wrong for a change?!" 

"If you weren't being such a dumbass, the ring wouldn't have blasted fire out!" 

"Wait, it's just a ring...what do you mean by blasting fire out?" Tetsutetsu asked Katsuki, "We were told it was just a normal red ring!" 

It seemed like there was a misunderstanding in between. Katsuki and Yuuki explained the ring's jewel had Magic infused so it could release Magic even if a person was just a normal human. 

Tetsutetsu looked down and he started to mumble, "What Itsuka said- it might be true! Normal people ARE forcing us Magic Users to infuse Magic into jewels for them to use Magic! They're going to wipe us out just like they did with Meiun Island!" 

Neito and Hitoshi looked at Tetsutetsu with concern. They only half believe Itsuka but to hear Katsuki's and Yuuki's account about the red jewel...it only added more truth to the theory! 

"I want to hear more. Where is this Itsuka person?" Katsuki wanted answers since they mentioned Meiun Island. The red jewel was connected to the island Michiyo was from, a premonition from a travelling monk, the rebellion that rose up in tragedy, Michiyo choosing to burn everyone...and the red jewel that's infused with Magic at the cost from a Magic User's life. There's something more sinister than just a premonition causing a rebellion, Katsuki needed to know what's going on no matter the cost! 

"You won't see that person. Why don't you die and see if you will see her in the next life?" Neito said rather bitterly. 

 "...that means she is dead." Katsuki said to him. 

"Itsuka always come up with these theories without ever writing them." Tetsutetsu said, "You're really better off asking her." He looked at his hands and he clenched his fists in anger, "I caused it! It's because I was weak that she threw herself in front of me like that...!" 

"Tetsutetsu, what happened?" Eijirou asked, trying to stop Tetsutetsu from being the floorboard; they really don't want to pay for the damages! "I'm sure it's not your fault-" 

"It is my fault! It's because I can't protect Neito and Hitoshi...! It's because I was weak that she had to jump in to protect me! Itsuka...she...she...! She protected all of us while she...!"