♥02♥ A new home and new visitors

Katsuki did not leave Yuuki back at Somewhole for no reason; he left her there because he trust her to protect the elderly while he's dealing with another bullshit at another place. He had freed the prisoners, locked up the tax collectors along with the warden, and he burnt all the papers documenting the fake crimes that the people of Somewhole were accused of. 

"Listen up, you motherfuckers! These people are my people from now on! If you come to Somewhole Village trying to extort them, you're dealing with me!" 

Unknown to Katsuki, a lesser knight was able to escape. The knight needed to get reinforcement! Katsuki's too powerful for him and the others to deal with! "T-that guy can use Magic! I must pass this message onto the Prince!" 

"Follow me if you all want to go home back to your parents!" 

The young generation of Somewhole were appreciative of Katsuki, they all thanked him and promised to repay him for his kindness for definite. 

When Katsuki finally returned to Somewhole, he could see Yuuki and the elderly were fine just as he expected. He grinned because he knew this demon servant with wolf-like ears and tail was not a weak servant. 

"Master, you're back! And you brought people back with you!" Yuuki ran up to him and she wagged her tail happily. "I did well! I've beaten the crap out of them and I protected everyone! Praise me, praise me!" 

"Ah. Whatever, you did good." He patted her on the head, not bothered to look at her. 

Yuuki blinked a couple of times before there's a huge smile made out of happiness graced her face. Her smile was as bright as the sunshine on a sunny and cloudless day. 

The two of them watched the reunion of the families. The elderly had been worried sick for their sons, daughters, and grandchildren. In return, the sons and daughters were equally worried sick for their elderly parents. Both thought they wouldn't be able to see one another again; the elderly were worried their loved ones would end up dying in prison, the young people were worried about their parents forced to work to their bones. There's no need to worry anymore because Katsuki was able to fix everything.

"Master, you did good!" 

"Hmph." 

The leader of the elderly was so happy and he decided to make an announcement. "Katsuki-san, thank you so much. You didn't have to but you saved all of us. Your kindness along with Yuuki-san's kindness...we are forever in your debt. Please stay with us and let us repay your kindness." 

Katsuki looked at Yuuki and he gave her the look as if to say 'See?' 

The village of Somewhole decided to celebrate this by having a huge hotpot party. They were too happy about today that they didn't want to work for the day. They wanted to properly welcome their new friends with open arms. 

The men wanted to challenge Katsuki in sumo wrestling and arm wrestling. Katsuki was happy to take on anyone because he loved a good challenge every now and then. The ladies wanted to share their clothes with Yuuki and the children wanted to pet Yuuki's ears and tail because they have never seen someone with animal features like her before. Yuuki was happy to let the ladies and the children approach her. They will all live together from now on so it's good to just chill and have a good time with one another over food and games.

...

Later that night, Katsuki and Yuuki moved into their new house. The house was mostly wood-based, it was a small but wholesome home where they could stay in. They will need to decorate their new home soon though, but Katsuki will leave that to Yuuki.