♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart

Because Michiyo had passed out, Katsuki was unable to talk to he or ask her any questions. He was resting in his own room, but he couldn't sleep. There's too much going on that he couldn't just sleep. 

Yuuki came into his room with a plate of red bean mochi. She wanted to share them with Katsuki because food taste better when it's shared with someone else.

"Don't be like that, Master. Besides, your angry face would have scared her off so she had it off easy." 

"Yuuki..." Looking at Yuuki, it was like looking at a dumb, hyperactive, and white haired version of Michiyo. He wondered why Yuuki didn't react much to Michiyo's appearance. "Why didn't you say anything?" 

"I just did." 

"I mean when we saw the princess." 

Yuuki looked at him and then she looked up in wander before looking at Katsuki again, "Master, you idiot! You think I look like the princess?!" 

"You don't think you do?" 

"Of course I don't! Master, I am offended! There is a huge difference between the princess and I!" 

"What's that? Your hair color?" 

"No! That's not even the most obvious thing!" 

"Don't tell me you're talking about the ears and tail you have?" 

"Master, I can't believe you! My boobs are bigger by 0.01 mm!" 

"What the actual shit?! No one notices shit like that! You're just being stupid now!" 

"Hmph! Master is blind AND stupid!" 

"You're the one who is blind and stupid! Your voice and face are practically the same! The only obvious difference I see are the hair color, personality, your animal-like features are missing from her, and the fact that you are dumb!" 

"Master is so mean! Wahh~!" 

He sighed and cursed at her being loud. He sat at the table and he ate a mochi. He could have peacefully ate the mochi, but Yuuki started to struggle with him for his mochi. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you now?!" 

"I brought the mochi over! I have the rights to remove your rights to eat it with me!" 

"You won't be able to eat everything by yourself, you idiot!" 

"It's better than letting you eat it! Give it back!" 

Katsuki pushed her face away and then he ate the mochi whole. He looked so smug while eating it too.

"Uwah?! You ate it...!" 

"Heh, serve you right." 

"Master is so mean! Even though I was kind enough to share it with you!"

Katsuki just grinned and he ate another mochi despite her complaint. Yuuki could cry about it all she wanted but there's no stopping him from stealing her mochi! 

Maybe Yuuki and Michiyo were not connected. He could try and connect the dots between them based on their appearance but Yuuki's lack of reaction to Michiyo just tells everyone there's no connection. 

"Come out for a walk with me." Katsuki asked her. 

"Well since you asked me so nicely~." 

Katsuki ended up finding himself at the un-cared for garden where he first saw Michiyo. Michiyo had a beautiful voice and her fan dance was equally beautiful, it's a shame that she had become a hollow shell of her former self.