♥03♥ Magic

Katsuki didn't care about the many traps he's setting off, they were all useless against his explosive power anyway. He feared nothing as he continued to aim for the one who kept making the traps. Knives, arrows, bamboo pitfalls, huge steel balls, and beams made out of metal...none of them were effective against him because he was able to maneuver his way through the traps. Despite having no memories, he was very good at using his own powers. 

Momo could see him coming! She cut the ropes and she watched two logs slamming their way to crush him! 

Katsuki noticed and he used his power to force himself out of the way! Using the force of the explosions, he was able to blow his way to Momo! 

'He's here...!' Momo made a shield to block his explosions!

'This bitch have special powers too!' Perfect timing! He wanted to test his powers on someone with special powers too! Katsuki grinned evilly and he pressed his palms against the shield. He caused a massive explosion, sending Momo and the shield flying away! 

"Hya!" Momo broke a couple of branches with her back, but she used Magic to create a catapult. She then used magic to make a lance appear in her hold. When the catapult's at its limit, she used it to come at Katsuki in a very fast speed! 

"You can create things with your power, huh?!" Katsuki put his hands close together, sparks were igniting in between, creating a sphere of light between his hands

"Power? This isn't mere power! This is Magic! How are you using such powerful Magic without basic knowledge?!" 

"Who the fuck cares?!" The sphere of light in his hands exploded and a large scale flash was made! Since it's Magic and not just a power, Katsuki need to start remembering that. "Explosive Magic: Flashbang!"

Momo's vision was blocked by a blinding light! She blindly waved the lance in hopes it would get him but she was only hitting air! 

Katsuki dodged her easily, using explosions to flip over her! Her back was opened to him!

"You're not getting away from me that easily!" She used her Magic to make kunais shoot out from her bare back! 

Katsuki used his Magic to blow them all away! When the smoke cleared, Momo was in his face. 

'The bitch used the smoke from my explosion as a smokescreen!' He was about to use Flashbang again but then he saw Momo wearing dark colored glasses. What were they? They're dark! She could see through them?!

Momo's lance was able to graze his face! 

"The same move won't work on me twice! Don't underestimate a Royal Knight!" 

"I don't give a shit what level of knighthood you are!" 'She keeps throwing things at me! If I use my Magic, she will just hit me with a surprise attack from the smokescreen! "Huh? My hands are..." 

"You are overusing you Magic. Magic is not endless. Just like how you feel tired from running, you will feel tired when you overuse your Magic." 

"Tch! I knew that!" He didn't. He thought it was endless. He should have known having this power without a drawback was too good to be true. He needed to make a plan! A quick one! 'I probably have enough for one finishing blast...' It's all or nothing! He shouldn't have overused his Magic! He needed to learn to conserve his strength in the future. "I see...!" He's got a plan! He landed on top of a branch and then he started to run away from Momo, he's aiming for Somewhole Village! 

"You won't get away!" Momo followed after him! There's no way she's going to let him get away, not when she knew how to combat against his Magic!