♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish

"ORAAAAA!!!!" The rabbit demon was kicking it. She stayed true to her words and she kept going up each floors to kick a demon to death so Katsuki and the others did not need to fight anyone. It doesn't matter if Katsuki's group consisted of humans, they were worthy of staying alive and getting that wish. 

Mirko was so quick! The moment she kicked off a demon's head, she moved onto the next floor! She's so fast that Katsuki and the others had trouble catching up to her! It's not that they're wasting their Magical stamina, they're literally using their physical ability to catch up with her! 

"At the rate we are going, we will reach the very top! Master, she's amazing!" Yuuki said while running ahead of Katsuki. 

"Oi! Don't you run faster than me, you shit!" 

"Bleh~! If you don't like it then come and get- HEE!!!" She screamed because Katsuki DID come and get her! Not only that, he's throttling her right now! "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" 

"Repeat that again, you shit! If I don't like it, come and get you, huh?! You really wanna go there with me?!" 

"Katsuki!" Eijirou needed to break them apart! "We won't catch up to Mirko if you two mess around like that!" 

Up and up, they go, seeing a new disintegrating corpse each time they enter a floor. Mirko was ruthless when it came to killing a demon. She had no remorse kicking and killing someone of her own kind because she had one philosophy: Kick those who deserved a kick from her! And kicking is fun! 

Mirko reached the final gate and she kicked it open just like a boss. However, something pushed her back. She was pushed back by what looked like a demonic black cat. The black cat faded away and sat on the throne was a demon of an anthropomorphic black cat wearing a crown on his head. The cat demon opened his eyes and his golden eyes shone in the dim room where the only light source were the fire within floating lanterns. Behind the throne was a red curtain. What was beyond the curtains? 

"I'm going to kick your ass before they made it here!" 

The cat demon blinked once and a huge dark claw tried to swipe at Mirko. Mirko bounced around in a high speed; she's very hard to catch when she's focusing Magic to her legs. She bounced off a wall and she got ready to make an axe kick! "Rabbit Magic: Luna Arc!

"Ridiculous." The cat demon clicked his fingers and a portal appeared on the ground, a a huge claw made out of dark energy pinned Mirko against the wall with full force! 

"Gah!" Mirko spat out blood. 'Crap. I think he broke some of my ribs...' 

"Is that all the powers you Zodiacs have? How ridiculous." The cat demon on the throne looked at Mirko like she's no different to the grass growing from soil. 

"You..." Mirko thn recognized who he was. "I see, you're the cat who the rat did in." 

Hearing Mirko talk about how the rat did him in, he felt enraged; the hand that captured Mirko grabbed her out of the wall and threw her to the ground! 

"I did not get done in by the rat! That lying bitch couldn't beat me fairly so she resorted to cheating! She did not beat me!" 

Mirko fought against the huge hand that pinned her down. She pushed with her legs and she was able to push the hand up from trying to squash her, "Heh, those who are tricked have no rights to cry they are tricked; you only have yourself to blame for being so trustful!" She bounced out of the way and she used the wall as a platform so she could kick and break the bones within the huge claw that came out of the portal. 'Either that is his real arm or that thing is summoned from another dimension. Either way, all I have to do is kick it to death!' Mirko thought to herself with a huge grin.