♥32♥ Path

"Katsuki, we will arrive at Meiun Island soon." Prince Shouto said to Katsuki. The enemies had left to follow their new targets but at the same time Katsuki had lost two important comrades. 'We've managed to avoid fighting with two Zodiacs at once but in exchange, we've found out something we didn't expect. No, Michiyo and I might have realized it this whole time...but we wanted Yuuki to be Yuuki. We liked Yuuki.' 

"Look at how unfeeling Katsuki is, Kyouka." Denki whispered far from Katsuki, "He is so unfeeling after that sudden reveal! I mean, if Mina or Hanta suddenly tell me they were following me, using me, only to kill me in the very end, I'd drop to the floor in devastation! Look at him! He's just staring out to the sea like nothing happened!" Eijirou told Denki about his travels with Katsuki so Denki could see Eijirou's bond with Katsuki was strong. Denki couldn't help but think Katsuki was heartless not only to Eijirou but also to Yuuki. 

"You think so?" Kyouka looked at Katsuki and then she closed her eyes, "You can only see him being unfeeling and okay on the outside, but on the inside...." Kyouka sadly opened her eyes, "I can hear he is in anguish." She doesn't know Katsuki until today but she could tell how the two demons who left him were very important comrades to him. She would usually go and comfort others when they're down but how do you do it for people you don't know?

"Half and half, is this a shock for you too?" Katsuki asked Shouto. Even now, the fact Yuuki was Ranfa the whole time was making him feel confused. He knew her as Yuuki; to suddenly have her being this girl he had supposedly killed before he lost his memories...

Shouto nodded, "When we're alone with her, we've asked her if she's connected to Ranfa. She tricked Michiyo and I well. You're not the only one who is troubled by this. I have no idea how to explain this back to Michiyo." He sighed, "The sister who was supposed to be dead ended up alive this whole time and was by our side the whole time."  

"...I see." He closed his eyes, "In her memories, I saw myself kill her. I stabbed her with a smile on my face." But wait, he recalled Eijirou said something once.

"But for me...I still don't believe in that reality."

What did Eijirou mean by that? Even though he saw the reality of Katsuki stabbing Ranfa, why doesn't he believe it? There's so many questions unanaswered. At this point, he only just realized how much of Eijirou and Yuuki he doesn't really understand. He thought of them as strong but simpleminded idiots. He thought he knew all about Eijirou and Yuuki. No, it's more like Eijirou was starting to show fragments after fragments of himself to Katsuki while Yuuki kept everything hidden behind a sunshine smile mask. 

"I need to find them."

Shouto smiled when he heard him say that. "I'll go with you once we put out the fire." 

"Those two won't lose." Even after the big reveal, he doesn't believe Yuuki or Eijirou will be defeated by the tiger and the ox zodiac. "They better not die before I fucking demand answers from them!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They've finally arrived at Meiun Island. The island was still burning. 

Shouto focused on his magic. Frost was covering his body as he conjured the most powerful ice magic and the most powerful fire magic he could possibly muster. His eyes closed and he thought about a lot of things as he activated his magic.