♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!

"If you were any minute late, I would have left your ass behind." Katsuki said to Yuuki after she asked him if he was worried about her. "I was not worried about you one bit!" 

"Eh?! You weren't?! Not even a little?!" 

"Hmph! I have more fun taking a nap than to wait for you!" 

"Aww..." 

Eijirou chuckled and he patted Yuuki's head, "He was worried about you, Yuuki. He doesn't admit it but he was worried." 

"He was?" 

"Yeah. Sometimes a man doesn't tell a woman everything." 

Yuuki stared at Eijirou and then she came up with something, "But Katsuki doesn't see me as a woman, shouldn't he tell me everything then?" 

"Huh? Uh...y-you do have a point." 

"Shut up and get walking, you losers!" 

They all finally came face to face with another huge gate. The next boss was just beyond the door. When the door opened, Tetsutetsu gasped because there was a person up ahead. That person was none other than Itsuka. 

"Itsuka...?" 

What was going on? Itsuka was supposed to be dead. She's supposed to be dead! Why was she standing before them right now? 

Neito fearfully fell on his butt because he's too overwhelmed by disbelief. Hitoshi tried not to show a single reaction but judging by his silence, he was probably surprised to see Itsuka in the flesh. Tetsutetsu didn't know what to say or do; he should be happy to see her in the flesh but something about her standing ahead of them was somewhat off putting.

"I came back as a demon." Itsuka started, "You've killed me, Tetsutetsu. Do you really think I can forgive that?" 

"I-I'm sorry-" 

"Oh, you think just a sorry will cut it? It's because all three of you are weak that I ended up like this. If it wasn't because of you three wanting to come in here, I wouldn't be here." 

It was true. Tetsutetsu boldly exclaimed he will be everyone's sword and shield. And what happened in the end? He ended up getting Itsuka killed because he wasn't a strong enough sword or a strong enough shield. 

"Tetsutetsu, don't! That there probably isn't Itsuka-" Eijirou didn't want Tetsutetsu to listen but the steel Magic User shook his head. "Tetsutetsu!" 

"It's true. It's true that I caused her to die. If I wasn't so weak, she wouldn't have ended up like this." 

"Tetsutetsu..." 

"Don't try to stop me. Please." 

Eijirou tried to stop his new friend but Katsuki grabbed him by the arm, "Katsuki!" 

"Let him. He said to not stop him. Can't you see it in his eyes that he wanted to do this himself?" 

Tetsutetsu began to walk over to Itsuka. He had sorrows in his eyes, guilt was inside of them. He had been bearing the guilt the whole time, he couldn't even get a good night's sleep because of what happened. If he could turn time back again, he would have protected her and die in her place. As each step took him towards her, he began to remember something...

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Itsuka? You hitting me again and again will make my steel more sturdy?" 

"Sure it will! Alright, think fast!" 

"Wait, I'm not-" He was thwacked to the side by Itsuka's big massive fist! "...ready."