♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate

Katsuki believe he's got what he needed from Michiyo so there's probably no reason for them to stay within the walls of the Royal Court any longer. 

He's wandering around Guren Garden on his own in the middle of the night. He's trying to figure out things. 

'I need to find out why the fire is red to everyone's eyes except for Michiyo. I can only think of two possibilities; 1) The person wants to protect the truth that Michiyo is burning her own people so the person cast an illusion magic to make the fire go from blue to red. 2) The person who cast the magic is NOT trying to protect Michiyo, that person is trying to frame a fire-based Magic user.' He thought before looking at his hands, "That person could be trying to frame me. That will explain why the guards went to chase after me. But what for is the question." 

"Master, you're awake~." 

Katsuki looked to the side and he saw Yuuki. 

"Yuuki..." And then there's someone who was all out of character before, "What was that all about?" 

"Whatever do you mean?" 

"Michiyo being the one who caused the island's fire. Why were you angry about that?" 

"Of course I am angry! I am super pissed!" She closed the gap and she hugged onto his arm, "Everyone thinks YOU caused the fire!" 

Katsuki wondered how much of that was true. Then again, this girl has a powerful Magic as well as being powerfully stupid so maybe that's why she's so odd and out of character at times. Katsuki shouldn't take her seriously when Yuuki's hardly ever serious to start with! 

"Ouch!" Katsuki slapped the back of the her head! "Master, why?!" 

"For making me take you seriously! Fuck off to sleep! I'm tired of your bullshit!" 

"But no one asked you to take me seriously, you're the one who took me seriously..." She muttered under her breath as she followed him to the other side of the bridge. She then remembered something! "By the way, Master...do you remember when we were fighting with the pirates in the air?" 

"What about it?" 

"Well, I picked up something. Here." 

Katsuki looked at the ring and he could feel some traces of Magic from it. What was this? 

"Magic can be transferred into items?" 

"You're talking about Channeling. That's when you channel Magic into a weapon but this ring is a lot different. When an Magic User stops channeling their Magic into a weapon, there's no traces of it in the said weapon. But this ring...it's literally infused into it so it means the wearer doesn't have to be the owner in order to use the Magic inside. Infusing Magic in something is a forbidden technique."

"Why?" 

"Infusing Magic into someone or something costs the Magic User their own life." 

When Yuuki said that, Katsuki realized Michiyo's husband knew he will die anyway and so he infused his Magic into Michiyo. The first prince must have sustained a grave injury to do such a thing in the very first place...but if it was forbidden, how come he was able to do it? Was there a secret inside the Royal Court no one will talk about? Perhaps it's something even Shouto doesn't know? "How do you know it's forbidden?" 

"Come on, Master, I am a demon. When it comes to Magic, I know what I am talking about."  

"So you're saying those pirates are using Magic but they're not Magic Users? And the owner of the Magic in that ring doesn't have to sustain a grave injury to infuse Magic into something or someone?"