♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story

"Congratulations on the pregnancy, Michiyo! The most important question is...how well did Shouto perform in bed-" She didn't even finish her sentence and Katsuki whacked her in the back of the head. 

"This is the start of the fucking chapter and this is what you come up with?!" Katsuki did not appreciate that one bit! "Why are you being nosy about their sex life?!" 

"Because sex is always behind the scene! I want to see a chapter with a full blown sex scene where people are doing sexy things! I wouldn't mind having one of those sort of chapters with you, Katsuki!" 

And how did Katsuki react? He floored her and make her land on her butt. He's now stepping on top of her head. He's now looking at Michiyo, "Those people will not bother you anymore. Just take care of yourself and the baby." He said to Michiyo. 

Michiyo looked down at Yuuki and then at Katsuki again, "Thank you." 

"I've got those idiots to change the rumors. It will be a matter of time before things are normal again but you have all the time in the world." 

She perked up, "Yes! Shouto said he will spend more time with me too. Will you be staying for long?" 

"That depends. I still have a journey to go on." 

"Oh...that's too bad. I was hoping you, Yuuki, and Eijirou will stay for a little longer. Are your memories coming back?"

"It's coming along." 

"I see. I hope you will be able to remember things real soon. Maybe...maybe you will be able to see how my sister died." 

"Your sister? What is your sister called-" 

"Katsuki." Shouto walked up to Katsuki, "We should talk. Let's go to the Lily Garden." 

"Right. Michiyo, maybe next time?" 

"Yeah. I understand you all have important things to do. Once your journey ends, will you and the others stay for longer?" 

"Heh, you've really grown to like our presence, huh?" 

"That's because everyone is so nice and you all helped me." 

"I'll promise you we will stay for longer once my journey ends." 

Michiyo smiled at Katsuki's promise, "Shouto and I will look forward to that!" 

"In return, you have to promise you will live each and every day with that usual dumb smile on your face." He didn't have to add the dumb part but he knew Michiyo wouldn't mind. Besides, it wouldn't be him if he doesn't say anything rude and Michiyo's not an exception to his rudeness. 

"Yes~." 

...

They went to a new garden. The garden was flourished lilies. They came in many colors and each color represented a different meaning. Do you know the hanakotoba for each lily? 

"Master, here you go!" Yuuki had picked some lilies for her Master. Yuuki had picked the following lilies for Katsuki: an orange lily and a white lily in the center, the rest were red spider lilies.

"You really have a weird taste." Still, he accepted them. He held the flowers in his right hand but he dropped the the orange one and the white one to the ground by mistake. "Pick it up yourself, you moron!" 

"But Master, you're the one who dropped them." She picked them up again and she stared at the lilies for a couple of seconds before giving him the white lily. "Master, here! You can have this one!"