♥00♥ The starting point

If you have never ever experienced the feeling of being with others before, would you have noticed you are lonely? If you have never noticed the light, would you have noticed the darkness? If you have always been in the dark, would you have known light existed? If you have never had anything in your life, would you notice something is missing? 

This is a story where the repetition is repeated again and again in the future, the starting point in which the inside of the kaleidoscope gain its many patterns and colors.

Whose story did you read to get here? Rewrite? Diamond Flower? Or perhaps Rewrite: Diamond? 

This is the story where everything connected the Rewrites.

"I bet with my freedom Katsuki will be killed!"

"I bet with my life he will not be killed!"

Now that the bet is set in place, let the bet take place! Let the story unfold and see who the true winner of this bet will be!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In a world where only a selected amount of people could use magic, what do you think people would do with this ability? Make society a better place for people? Or perhaps using their newfound ability to take out villains? Of course, this was just talking about the people who will not abuse their powers.

But what about the people who use their powers and abuse it? Just like how there's light and shadow, the flip-side of justice and good was injustice and evil. In a world where magic exist, of course there will be people who will abuse it for self-interest. 

And what about the people who could not use magic? How will they feel about the people who could use it? 

This will be a story depicting the power struggle of those with magic and those without magic. Who will win in the very end? What will they do?

...

He couldn't remember anything when he woke up and find himself drifting on an old boat. He could only remember his own name and nothing else. He looked at himself and he could see he was topless with only a cape that looked like something a king would have.

"Katsuki..." All he could remember was his own name. Why? Why couldn't he remember anything else? Where was he heading? Where was this boat with him alone drifting to? "Huh?" When he looked back, he could see an island burning in a sea of fire. What was that fire? Why was it burning the entire island? "Ah-!" His head really hurts. The pain felt like he was being torn apart from the inside out! What was going on?!

However, he couldn't be left alone with the pain in his head because arrows were coming at him. In the distance, he could see people in huge ships coming after him. Arrows with burning flames on the tip were showering at his direction!