♥22♥ Our destiny

The wind blew his cape as he stared at the boy with green broccoli colored hair. The memories were fragmented, but he knew this boy's name. 

"Deku..." Katsuki suddenly feel a powerful headache surging in his head. He touched the side of his head and he fell down to one knee because of the intensity of the pain. Did he overexert his Magic? It started to hurt the moment he saw this person known as Deku. 

"I was going to wish for your memory's return! I am sorry I died before getting that done, but thank you for bringing me back." 

But Katsuki had no idea what this Deku person was talking about! Why would this Deku guy go so far for him? Katsuki was about to raise some questions but he felt Yuuki support him up.

"Master, are you okay? We should probably leave this island and rest somewhere." 

"Yuuki..." Looking into her eyes, he felt a lot more calm. "Yeah, that's a good idea." 

"Dragon Magic: Dragon Transition!" Eijirou morphed into a gigantic red dragon.

Yuuki told everyone to get on the dragon's back and they will go to the closest town so everyone could rest up. and return to their homes. Yuuki wondered if the people who were dead for so long coming back alive like nothing happened will ever find their way home again. Will things have changed so much? Was it a good idea to bring them back to life? She doesn't know. She just know this was Katsuki's wish and she helped him make it come true. 

"Come on, Master." 

"Wait- Kacchan...!" 

Yuuki glared back at him as if to tell him to leave Katsuki alone. 

"Deku-kun, maybe it's best not to disturb anyone. We've all just came back alive." 

"Ochako-san..." Maybe his cute friend with a round face was right. Now's not the time. They need to get off this island first. The two of them got onto the red dragon's back and Eijirou took off. 

The moment there's no more humans on the island, the tiny island started to disappear, leaving behind nothing. It's as if the island was only made for the sake of supporting the tower and now that it's gone it served its purpose and it could disappear forever and become only a legend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're now in a town called Lapis. It's a small town where mining was the main focus and what's maintaining export. Men would go and work in the mines while women raise the children and tend to the farm work. It's a town where everybody pitch in and help raise it. 

"Hahahaha! The next time we meet one another, we will settle the score! Now that all of the Phantom Thieves are together again! Ahahahahahaha!!!" Neito was being a pain, nothing new. What's new was Itsuka giving him a light tap to the back of his neck. The simple move sent him from conscious to unconscious! 

"Sorry about him." Itsuka said to them. "And here." She gave Katsuki a book, "This is a book that I've written based on my theory of normal humans using Magic Users to make weapons. Tetsutetsu told me about you guys wanting to look more into it." 

"Tetsutetsu, you're the best bro a man can ever have!" Eijirou hugged his bro!

"Eijirou!!!!" Both males hugged one another as they cried manly tears. 

Everyone ignored them. 

"I just have a feeling if I look more into this, I will find something." Katsuki said to Itsuka. 

"Thank you. Not just for saving me, but for saving everyone. Majority of people came from Meiun Island. I am sure Meiun will be revived to its former glory real soon."