♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword

"They've just set an illusion for us right on the first floor?" Katsuki asked while walking up the stairs to the next floor. 

"Yeah. There was no one on the first floor. That's why I had the time to help you all break free from your illusion!" 

"You're such a good girl, Yuuki!" Eijirou patted her on the head, very happy with what she did to save everyone. 

"Why don't we go to the next floor? Let's go~!"

However, was there really no one on the first floor? 

Shivering on the ground was a spider-like monster with the upper half body of an attractive woman. She was shivering because of Yuuki's aura. She was able to put Katsuki and the others into a coma-like state within an illusion, but she did not dare to do anything to Yuuki. 

"S-such evil aura...! How-! I-I've never felt such evil in my life!" She hugged her herself, trying to regain her composure; she made the decision to not fight and let Yuuki and the others advance from her floor because she knew for sure she will lose her life if she dared to fight Yuuki in a one on one. "Such an evil girl! This tower...we're doomed if she makes it to the very top. I hope there is someone stronger than me able to put a stop to her. She is a monster!" 

They have made it to the 2nd floor. Red spider lillies filled the floor in a carpet of red and white. The floor boss was nowhere to be seen but there's a wooden sign written in blood. What did it say? 

"Would you die together? Or would you rather let everyone advance and one remain and fight?" Neito read the sign. "T-this is crazy! What kind of threat is that?!" 

"Now we must do the most rational thing. Do we all die together on the 2nd floor or do we chance it and leave one person to fight the floor boss?" Hitoshi brought up the one thing no one wanted to think about; do they fight as a group or have a quick way to advance? 

"We should have came with an army of people...!" Neito complained, "At least bringing someone who is suicidal to start with would have been good!" 

"Now that I think about it, why didn't you guys come with an army of people to start with?" Eijirou asked them, "If you had an army of people, wouldn't storming the tower be an easy job?" 

"You are right but the wish is limited to one person who slays the final boss so the wish is limited to one person. What do you think people would do in such a huge group?" 

"In fighting." Yuuki answered, "And everyone's wishes are different. Unless you have a huge group of people with no greed." 

"Keeping the group smaller makes it easier to move and protect one another. But this floor boss is basically asking us to leave someone behind or to die as one." 

Everyone kept quiet, especially Neito. 

'What do we do? The most common sense thing is to have someone stay behind and fight the floor boss on their own! We barely know each other, I can be in the position to suggest three from the other group to stay- they mean nothing to me. But what if that causes a rift between Tetsutetsu and Hitoshi? I can't be the first one to speak.' Neito thought to himself. He's eyeing everyone, hoping someone stupider than him will say something. 

"You can just leave me behind." Yuuki suggested to everyone. 

Everyone looked at Yuuki, unable to comprehend what she just said. 

"Yuuki..." Hitoshi grabbed her arm, "Do you know what you are even saying?!" 

"I do. I just thought there is no one best suited being here other than me. If I am here alone, I can fight without protecting anyone."