♥34♥ 2 years later...

Ranfa did not care about if a Zodiac have an excuse. She did not want to hear them because she had deemed them all to be guilty. Guilty for knowing what God decided and guilty for not putting a stop to it. In her eyes, ignorance was just as bad so death was warranted. 

Within 2 years, she finished off Hawks and Mirko, and the Rat Zodiac

Hawks and Mirko didn't really put up a fight. They expected Ranfa to come for them. They chose to die to repay it all back to Ranfa and they wished for their willingness to die will put an end to the burning rage for revenge in Ranfa's heart. Reincarnation wasn't something they expect but they welcome it. They hope maybe in their next life, they could become a Hero without guilt on their shoulders. They wish to become Heroes who could save many people instead of a demon who couldn't save a single person. They chose to die in hopes of saving Ranfa in a symbolic sense. 

However, Ranfa couldn't care less of their virtuous death. Even though they chose to die to pay everything back to her, Ranfa was not merciful about finishing them off. She made sure they suffered before dying. She believed they were lying to her so she tried to deliver pain to them in hopes to peel off the virtuous image. She found nothing. After killing Mirko and Hawks, she didn't feel the fire go down. She felt nothing even as they told her their goodbye as they disintegrated before her.

And when she found the Rat Zodiac, Nezumi, she held nothing back as she cut the head of the rat off. The battle wasn't a harsh one because Ranfa was stronger. She didn't even bother to watch the Rat disintegrate before her. She just left. Ranfa did think it was weird for the Rat Zodiac to be defeated so easily even with a fight but she thought nothing of it because she's in a rush to kill off the Zodiacs.

The next one on her list was the Horse Zodiac. The most secretive member and the one who was the most distant from God and everyone else. Still, the Dragon and the Wolf was able to find her...

They're now at a rundown hut. She found a very beautiful lady with straight black hair taking care of a very ill man. The very beautiful lady was none other than the Horse Zodiac, Mari. All Zodiacs have a very long life and she wanted to use that life to take care of the ill. Her lover was ill with a terminal illness. She couldn't make a miracle happen but the least she could do was give her lover a comfortable life with every breath he could make. Mari may not look like it, but she's very strong physically. When she's not taking care of him in this tiny little hut for two, she would carry her lover and breathe the fresh air when the weather's nice. She would go out and collect herbs and beautiful flowers for him to look at. They needed no money. Just having one another was enough and she wanted to heal him as much as she could. It was a quiet life for a pair of lovers. They didn't have much but they had one another-

"I am not here to listen to your virtuous story. I'm here to kill you. As a Zodiac, you knew what God planned to do, and you ignored it. You only cared about yourself. That is your sin." Ranfa had a blade right up against the ill human. She looked down at the human in the futon, he wasn't afraid of her, a demon. "I have a lover when I was still human...why did your God chose for my story to end but yours get to continue?! I can accept it if the story came to an end because of destiny but if that destiny is written by someone beforehand, then it was never fate!" 

Mari panicked when she saw blood travel down her lover's neck. Ranfa and Eijirou found her at a bad time. As usual, she went out to look for herbs and she left her lover in the hut. Ranfa could smell traces of the demon by the human male's side and so she took him hostage. Ranfa knew she had the upper hand and she will not lose it! 

"I've already ran away here to avoid everything! What reason is there to look for me?!" Mari argued, "There was nothing I could have done! 

"Because you've turned a blind eye to me. If you can do that to me, I will return the favor tenfold!"