♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes

Denki was doing his best to get away from Katsuki but it doesn't seem like Katsuki will let him get away. Denki had never seen Katsuki up until now so he couldn't deal with Katsuki the same way he would usually deal with difficult customers; not like Katsuki will accept a discount on charms. 

"Why are you chasing me?!" Denki shouted as he continued to run! "I've done nothing to you!" 

"You've done enough for me to blast your face with an explosion, you dunce face!" Katsuki shouted back as he continued to chase after Denki, "First of all, you're making money out of someone's misery, that is fucking despicable! Two, you injured me- YOU, a fucking idiot with an equally idiotic face, DARED to injure me! That is unforgivable! Third is the one that pisses me off the most! Who gave you the permission to touch that goddamn wolf?! That's MY servant! Know your place!" 

Denki ran into the alley between two buildings! 

"Hah! You think running into a narrow space will help you?!" 

"I don't think...I KNOW." Denki turned himself around and he point his forefinger at Katsuki, "You're in a good position." He shot electricity out of his forefinger!" 

Katsuki smirked and he dodged it! Since he could see it going in a straight path, it was easy to dodge! Did Denki seriously think that will get him? "You're going to have to try better than that, dunce fa-" 

"Who said I was aiming for you?" 

Katsuki never noticed it but there were kunais stuck in the wall with a metal bell dangling from it. Denki know his electricity will hurt people if he aimed it without using his head. He attached metal bells onto the kunais so the metal will absorb the electricity and he could redirect the electricity to another direction depending on where the other kunai with the metal ball was! 

"Gah!" Katsuki's DEFINITELY going to kill Denki now! Denki injured him not once but twice! "I'm gonna fucking kill him...!" 

Yuuki was dealing with three people at once. She's stopping Mezo, Hanta, and Mina from escaping! She's focusing her aura on her legs, always making sure she's fast enough to stop them from even attempting to get past her. 

'I need to hurry up and stop them. I just need to bring one down!' She tried to go after Mezo first since she could tell he's physically the strongest. 

"Duplicate Magic: Multiply!" Mezo duplicated his arms and he punched Yuuki, making her fly away. 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder to see Mina was swinging her way behind her thanks to Hanta's tape! Yuuki decided to take advantage of the speed she was flying in and she tried to direct a kick at Mina!

"Acid Magic: Acid Man!" Mina used her acidic Magic! This technique had defensive properties since every attack against Mina will be dissolved by the powerful acid that protects her! 

Seeing that the ground the acid touched started to corrode, Yuuki knew it was a very bad idea to touch Mina while she had Acid Man covering for her. She's going to crash into the acidic Magic! What should she do?! 

"Aura Magic: Shield & Rebound!" Yuuki put up a shield in front of her! The moment her aura shield touched Mina's Acid Man, an explosion occurred and it blew both Mina and Yuuki away! 

"Hya!" It was so powerful that it blew Mina out of her acidic shield man! 

"Aura Magic: Impact!" Yuuki knocked Mina out with the sudden impact to the forehead! Mina's down! 

Yuuki dropped to the ground and she placed the now fainted Mina onto the roof. She looked at Hanta and Mezo, neither of them were willing to escape without Mina.