♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

Eijirou disappeared in her hold. Even in his end, he never blamed her for anything. Ranfa began to wonder what was the point of anything. She wanted revenge because she thought Katsuki was the one who killed her and the one who ended her story. She got rid of God, the other Zodiacs, and the people who stood in her way. The ending she wanted was one where she completes her quest and then she will live with Eijirou. She had nothing to fear as long as Eijirou's by her side. 

"Eijirou...! Eijirou...! 

Katsuki couldn't believe it. Eijirou really disappeared. And before he disappeared, he was able to see the truth. Katsuki touched the spot where Eijirou was and he angrily closed his eyes, "You idiot...!" 

"Ah...uwahh.....ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Ranfa stayed there and she cried. Katsuki had never seen her cry like this before. It was weird seeing Ranfa cry like that because to him, it was like seeing Yuuki cry.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this! What kind of ending is this...?! This isn't what I wanted at all! Ah...aahh...he's really gone! The only person who wanted me is gone...he's gone..." Her heart's completely broken. There's no more reason for her to fight anything anymore. She's wrong the whole time. The only time she was right was when she saved her sister. Where did it go wrong? 

"Ranfa..." Katsuki held his hand out to her, "Eijirou wouldn't want you looking like this on the ground. I'm sure he prefers it if you live on thinking about him." 

"Katsuki..." She hated it. She hated the way he was looking at him. If she was in his shoes, she'd be pissed the enemy's now regretting to kill him. However, she knew Katsuki was this kind to her. He's foul-mouthed, hotheaded, and always angry...but deep down, he's kind in his own way. As Yuuki, she got along with him and there were times when he would show his kindness. Even as Ranfa, the times they spent their childhood were fun. "Eijirou always believed in you. Even in the end, he was on your side. If I believed in you even a little, maybe he wouldn't be dead..." 

"Ranfa, let's go back. Let's go back to Michiyo." 

She was about to take his hand. However, under their feet was a magic circle. Whose circle was it? Ranfa reacted by pushing Katsuki out of the circle!  

"Ranfa!" Katsuki fell backwards and he landed onto the ground. He sat up and he watched Ranfa being trapped inside of an hourglass. "Ranfa!" He got up and he tried to break the hourglass but he couldn't do anything. It was as if the hourglass itself was magic-proof. 

"Hahaha...hahaha!!!"

Whose laughter was it? Katsuki and Ranfa watched her dimension disperse. Rising from the ground, the Rat Zodiac rose up and she laughed as she held onto what looked like a huge book. 

"Who the fuck are you?!" Katsuki never met this Zodiac before. He got in a battle stance but he felt black liquid wrap itself around his ankle and then he was flung up into the air and slammed real hard against the ground! If he did not use his Magic to flow throughout his body, he would have died on the spot! 

"You bitch?! Why didn't you die?!" 

"Hm? Ah...I suppose you DID kill me, Ranfa. At least that's what you thought. You realize demons die and they leave nothing behind. You never saw me disappear like Eijirou and the others did though, did you? I am the Rat Zodiac. I am the one closest to God. I am the one who will carry out his will! I've dedicated my body, my life, my everything to the most powerful Magic God have!" In her hand, the Book of Will shall grant her the ability to do whatever she wanted. The book cannot bring back the dead but it could create new beginnings and events that will happen.