♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon

"Yuuki, Eijirou..." Katsuki couldn't believe what he was hearing from the tiger and the ox zodiac. Yuuki and Eijirou were not really his allies? "Yuuki-" 

Ranfa shot her aura into Katsuki! 

Katsuki fell back. Within what felt like a slow motion, he became an invisible audience to a theater of her memories. Did Ranfa want him to see this?

Ranfa tried her best to stop the uproar on Meiun Island. The non-magic users were revolting. The Magic Users were trying to kill Michiyo to end a calamity in the future. Everyone was going mad with their own reasons. Ranfa tried to stop everyone from waging war within Meiun Island. The peaceful island that always seemed like a paradise...how could it suddenly turn into hell all in one day? She didn't want to believe it.

She needed to escape with Michiyo; home doesn't have to be a place. Home could be anywhere as long as there were people waiting for your return. If she died here, Michiyo will lose her home. And if Michiyo died, Ranfa will lose her home. She had to find Michiyo and escape what was supposed to be heaven.

"Katsuki!" She managed to find Katsuki on his own!

"Katsuki, we need to find Michiyo! Come on!" She tried to drag Katsuki with her but he refused to go. "Katsuki-"

She felt a sharp pain enter her abdomen. She looked down and she could see she had been stabbed. Why? Why did Katsuki stab her? When she looked at Katsuki, she saw a face twisted like a demon. Katsuki grinned wildly and he messily pulled his dagger back. Blood splattered to the ground. Ranfa staggered back, putting pressure against the new wound. Katsuki had plunged the dagger pretty deep, she couldn't stop the bleeding!

"Katsuki?!" Eijirou arrived and he saw Katsuki stab Ranfa. Many questions flew around crazily! Why? Why did Katsuki stab Ranfa?!

Katsuki watched Ranfa fall to the ground, he was curious; like a kid would when they have killed a spider.

Ranfa looked at him even though she's down on the ground. "Why...?"

Katsuki never said a thing.

Ranfa grabbed his ankle with a shaking grip. "Why...Katsuki?!"

Katsuki looked down as if her life was the equivalent of grass; it's there but it's insignificant because it's abundant. Katsuki shook her off and he lift his foot with the intent to stomp her to death. 

"Katsuki!!!" Eijirou flew towards Katsuki. Katsuki dodged the attacks and then he escaped. Eijirou wanted to chase Katsuki down and demand an answer but when he heard Ranfa call out to him, he remembered he needed to save her first. He dropped to the ground and he held Ranfa to him. "Ranfa! Hang in there!"

She felt so cold. Even though he hugged her to him to keep her warm, she was losing her own warmth. Just his warmth wasn't enough. 

"Eijirou, am I going to die?" 

"No! I won't let you die! I've promised to protect you! I'm your Hero! I won't let you die!" He picked her up, trying his best to ignore the dripping of blood. What should he do? What could he do?! 

"I don't want to die..." A trail of tears left her, "I can't...die...here..." Her hand fell. She had ceased to live. 

"Ranfa! Ranfa, no! Ranfa!" He cried as he held her. He didn't want to believe the reality before him. It had to be a mistake! It had to be! 

He decided to do something about it.