♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months

"Bwahahaha! You thought Eijirou and Michiyo...! Bwahahahaha!!!" Yuuki couldn't stop laughing as she helped apply ointment onto Eijirou's cheek. 

"I can't believe you would punch me, Katsuki! Ow..." Maybe Katsuki should talk less; it hurts every time he opens his mouth. He just wanted to introduce Katsuki to a fruit called longan and then he got socked in the face by an angry Katsuki! He couldn't believe Katsuki believe Michiyo was pregnant...and that Eijirou's the father! Who the heck was spreading that?! "But IS she pregnant? Why would such a rumor go around? I feel bad for Michiyo, there are some people who doesn't like her..." 

"Just when I was planning to leave the Royal Court." Katsuki said to them. 

"Eh? We are leaving?" 

Yuuki and Katsuki started to fill in what they have found out about the red jewel and the possibility of Magic Users being killed to infuse Magic into jewels for non Magic Users. Eijirou didn't believe it at first but after much convincing, he believed it too. 

"So that's why we are leaving...but where will we go?" 

"I want to see if we can get close to Meiun Island and see it for myself. I might be able to remember things beyond what Michiyo remember." 

"That's a good idea, Katsuki! So let's go!" 

"Not yet." He wanted to leave knowing Michiyo will be safe and that Shouto promise to step up his game and protect her no matter what. He wanted to leave with a peace of mind and not be burdened with worries. 

Yuuki smiled at Katsuki, "You sure are kind with Michiyo. Much more so than me." 

"That girl deserves to be protected, you don't. If anything, I feel like punching you in the mouth more than half the time." 

"Geez, way to show me you love me. Either way, we can't have the rumor go around like wildfire." 

"We should tell the king!" Eijirou believe that if they be honest to the king, they will forgive Michiyo and they will search for the source of the rumor. 

"Idiot. You seriously think the king wouldn't have heard the rumors by now? How many variations of the rumor had he heard already? You going up to him now will just boil his blood." Katsuki said to Eijirou, "This isn't you being honest. This is you jumping into the fire not realizing how much it will burn you." 

"Geh..." 

"I have a better idea~." Yuuki said with a very smug smile on her face. 

Shouto have heard about the rumors that's going around the Royal Palace. Some of his advisors had been telling him he had to get rid of Michiyo to quell the rumors and then choose someone with a clean and pure background from the Royal Harem. 

"Shouto-sama, there are so many different versions of the rumor. What now?" Momo asked him. 

"The advisors are right. This rumor isn't a good thing, it's ruining the good face of the Royal Family. If the Imperial Censors hear about it, this will go down as a stain in history." Tenya agreed with the advisors; getting rid of Michiyo will get rid of the rumors. 

"I believe in Michiyo." 

"But why? There are so many people talking about her and Eijirou!" Tenya said in disbelief. 

Shouto looked at him with seriousness in his eyes, "Because she is my wife. If I don't believe her, who will? I didn't marry her just for show." He decided to go to her quarter to see her. When he was there, he could see Michiyo talking to Yuuki. "Yuuki, Michiyo." He then nodded at Eijirou and Katsuki, acknowledging they're here also.