♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs

Yuuki chose to return and try and sleep. On her way back, she saw Eijirou standing there looking at her with sorrowful eyes. 

She smiled at him and then she tried to walk past him, "Don't wanna disturb your nightly mission to pee." 

But Eijirou did not want to pee. He did not wake up with the intent to pee; he woke up with the intent to talk to Yuuki on his own. He grabbed her wrist, not wanting to let go. His hand was shaking a little because he's really worried about her. 

Yuuki smiled, but she did not look at him. 

"When will it stop?" 

"I don't know what you are talking about." 

"You do know! The Zodiacs are getting involved now! How can you tell me not to worry?!" 

She looked at him with a very serious look, "I won't lose!" 

"Yuuki! This isn't about you anymore-" 

"It was never about Yuuki!" She shouted at him, "If you don't want to get involved, then don't get in my way!" 

"...you're not being fair. You know I can't do that." 

"It's because I know you can't do that that's why I said it." 

"Why are you like this?" Eijirou still held onto her. He didn't want to let go because he felt if he let her go...she will end up somewhere he could no longer reach. He wanted to protect her, he wanted to protect her forever! But forever doesn't last in a world where life and death exist...

"Eijirou, it will be fine. I can fix it. I can fix everything. Trust me." 

"But-" 

"I didn't come back from death just to live a normal life. I came back with a reason and a goal." 

When Eijirou called her name, the wind blew a little harder, making the trees sway in the wind, making a swishing noise. 

"Please stop calling me that." Yuuki said in a quiet voice. She then smiled at Eijirou, reaching a hand to touch his cheek, "Do you know why I do not fear the Zodiacs?" 

Eijirou leaned against her hand and he just shut his eyes as he told her the answer...

And the swishing noises in the trees continued throughout the night... 

Saruhiko escaped with his weapon and he made it back to where the other Zodiacs was. Within the void, Laughter could be heard in the shadows. The other Zodiacs were laughing because Saruhiko came back defeated. 

"Hah! You said you will bring back their heads! The only head we're seeing is your head facing the floor with shame! Weakling! You and that boar are nothing but jokes!" The demon with rabbit ears hopped out into Saruhiko's view. She's a beautiful tanned woman with red eyes. She's wearing a sleeveless white leotard with a dark purple trim around her shoulders and waist, a wide, yellow crescent moon design over her chest, and two thick metal plates on her midriff. Purple thigh-high boots to compliment her leotard, with more plating around the heel and toe areas, making her feet look like those of a rabbit. 

Saruhiko glared at the rabbit demon, "I'll kill you if you continue." 

"Bring it. It's about time you have your ass kicked since you don't have a mom to do it for you." 

"Well if you think you can do better, why don't you go and fight them now?!" Saruhiko turned his back to the rabbit demon and he disappeared to God only knows.