♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day

Arriving within the courtyard of the Royal Palace, their arrival did cause a lot of ruckus; everyone could only see the dragon but they couldn't see the three people riding the dragon. When the guards gathered at the courtyard, the dragon was no longer there but their prince had arrived with three people whom the guards and servants have never met in their life. While many of the servants and guards bowed down to the prince, some servants and some guards refused to get on their knees for the prince. 

"I have arrived! Put all weapons down and prepare tea and snacks for my guests!" 

"Shouto, can you tell them to cook me a meal? I am starving." Eijirou said while touching his stomach. 

Yuuki pressed her ear against Eijirou's stomach and she giggled that she could hear it grumble. "Haha! I can hear your stomach saying 'FEED ME! RAWR! FEED ME!'" 

"Yuuki, please don't do translations for my stomach when I am starving!" Eijirou cried, feeling hungrier than ever; transitioning into a dragon and then becoming human again takes a lot of his strength so of course he was hungry. "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse..." 

Shouto gasped and he went to pet his white horse. "Y-you want to eat Lucifer...?" 

"I don't mean it like that! And why does a majestic white horse have a demonic sounding name?!" 

While Eijirou and Yuuki were messing around, Katsuki noticed the faces of some of Shouto's own people. He's not stupid; he could tell some people did not like the prince. What was the deal with that? he's going to need to be careful; being on friendly terms with the prince could attract some uninvited problems for definite. 

"...I'm used to it." Shouto quietly said, hoping no one heard him but Katsuki definitely heard him. 

...

They were eating out at the Guren Garden. It's a very huge traditional garden where red lotus flowers grew out of the water. Apparently the water used to be very tainted but it became pure again after planting lotus flowers all over. 

"Wow~!" Yuuki never saw something so beautiful before. She wanted to take out a lotus flower, but Katsuki tugged her by the back of her jacket and pulled her back to the table and warned her to behave herself or he will walk around with a rope around her neck. 

"The food is amazing! I feel so blessed!" Eijirou cried while eating the food on the table. He's a messy eater but no one complained about him. After all, he shortened the travelling time greatly and the last thing anyone wanted to do was complain about his messy eating. "Geh...!" Ah, he's choking.

Yuuki gave him some tea and he downed it while hitting the center of his chest. 

"Bwah! Thanks, Yuuki!" 

"You're an idiot." Katsuki sighed; he's stuck with an idiot who was supposed to be a demon but she's acting more like an idiot than a demon, an idiot dragon who was also as idiotic as the demon, and a prince that wasn't as idiotic but still seen as an idiot in Katsuki's eyes...then again, Katsuki had the philosophy that everyone was an idiot except for himself anyway. 

"Shouto, what is this?" Yuuki poked the Osmanthus flower jelly with a toothpick. 

Shouto smiled and he split the jelly up into a small piece and then fed her with a pair of chopsticks. "It's called Osmanthus flower jelly. Do you like it?" 

"Hmm~!" She touched her cheeks while chewing it. "Ah!" 

The prince smiled and he picked another one up for her. She's very cute when she's eating with a happy smile on her face. "Michiyo likes this too. She loves dessert so much. She once told me she's like to eat a dessert that was clear like the drop of a rain."