♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!

Yuuki was fast on two legs, but when she's focusing her aura on her hands and feet and get on all fours, she's much faster than before. She's jumping from tree to tree, she made it very hard for Shouto to follow with the naked eyes. 

However, as fast as she was on all fours, Shouto was still able to stop her from getting a direct hit on him. Yuuki wondered how he was able to stop her at the last moment of delivering a direct hit. How? She's very certain he couldn't follow her movements, so how was he able to sense where she will deliver the next hits?

Shouto did it again, he blast fire in the direction of where she will strike him. Just like before though, Yuuki was able to protect herself by shielding herself herself with her aura so the flame couldn't burn her.

Smoke appeared when his fire touched her aura. She closed her eyes and reopened them again with aura surrounding her eyes. She's able to see past the smoke- 

"Hya!" Shouto facepalmed her and tried to flash freeze her but Yuuki grabbed onto his arm and she threw her legs up around his neck to catch him into a triangle choke hold! 

"What the heck are you...?!" Shouto was being strangled by the girl! She's crushing him with her thighs! He's going to suffocate at this rate!

"I am the main heroine of this story!" 

"The heck is that answer?!" He touched her thigh with his left hand, burning her skin in hope she will let go. 

"Kya!" Yuuki let go of him. The moment she let go, a blast of powerful flame was coming her way. Yuuki dodged the blast of fire again and she jumped onto a trail of ice that wasn't melted by the heat. The trail was smooth and a little wet, it's perfect to slide on! "Take this!" She jumped towards him and she performed a flying kick. 

Even if Shouto formed ice to protect himself, it shattered because of the force she used. From the slide and from the aura surrounding her kick! Ice broke into pieces and Shouto bent back to dodge her kick! Yuuki flew over him and he responded by grabbing her tail! He caught her! 

"Ahhn~♥?!" 

"EH?" 

Shouto let go of Yuuki and let her fall face first into the grass. What was that? What just happened?! 

"W-why did you moan like that?!" Because of the way she moaned, it definitely chased away the fighting spirit! 

"My tail is VERY sensitive! Why did you grab my tail?!" 

"B-because that's the first thing I saw a-and I-" 

"So by your theory, if you saw my boobs, you would have grabbed it too?! Wahhh...!!! The prince violated me!" 

"I am the prince, but I did not violate you-" 

"Yes you did! Grabbing my tail is no different to touching me here!" She pointed to the front of her shorts, "You pervert! In the same of justice, I will punish you!" Her entire body was covered in her own aura and she went in for the kill! 

Shouto made ice with his right foot and then used his left hand to blast fire at her. 'This girl is crazy strong! How is she so strong even now?!' 

"You're not going to get away with it, pervert!" 

'This girl reminds me of a hyperactive Michiyo...wait, she DOES look like Michiyo. How come I've only just noticed this now?' He might be the prince of Yuuei, but he was a little slow at some stuff and at times come to weird conclusions about some stuff too. 'What am I doing?' Shouto wondered as he used both his Magic against Yuuki. 'I told myself I will no longer use the Magic on my left side. Why am I using it now?' He couldn't understand why he was using the other Magic he was born with; he told himself he will never use it again. Yet, here he was using it.