♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story

Michiyo was admiring the lotus flowers in the Guren Garden. It's a nice day to be out eating snacks, relaxing by drinking tea, and having a nice conversation with people you liked. 

Eri put onto the table, under Shouto's order, two plates of Osamanthus flower jelly since Yuuki and Michiyo both loved the treat.

"Eri-chan, you take some with you. You've worked hard enough." Michiyo said to Eri. She had taken a liking to her since she was so tiny and so cute. Michiyo wanted to care for her like a little sister. 

"Really? Thank you, Michiyo-hime!" Eri took some with her. She liked apple the best, but the Osmanthus flower jellies were not half bad at all. "I'll eat it in my own room. I will leave you two to it. I will be back after I finish cleaning your room."

"Before I speak to Katsuki...I want to speak to you, Yuuki-san, was it? These Osmanthus flower jellies are my favorites too. I am glad you like this also." Michiyo said the moment Eri's gone. 

"Hm~mm. It is very tasty. I wish I was a princess too, I want to be able to eat this every day~." Yuuki happily wagged her tail as she ate one jelly. "Hmm~!"

Michiyo smiled gently and she used her chopsticks to give Yuuki another jelly. 

"Oh? You're giving me another one?! You are the best!" 

"You are too, Yuuki-san, you brought me back from myself. Yuuki-san...no, Onee." 

Yuuki froze when Michiyo called her that. She stopped eating like a happy idiot and she looked at the blue haired princess to see she looked like she wanted to cry. Yuuki put the chopsticks down and she looked at Michiyo with a sad smile, "I am not your Onee." 

Michiyo shook her head in denial and she reached her hands out to grab Yuuki's hands. She grasped her hands and she looked at Yuuki as if to search for answers. 

"I know it's you, Onee. Your appearance may have changed, but I know it's you!" 

Yuuki shook her head, "I don't know you. I am but a demon-" 

"No. You are my Onee. Even if you deny it and you keep giving me reasons after reasons you are not, why else would you help me?" 

Yuuki just smiled. She moved her right hand away and put it back on top of Michiyo's hand, "I've helped you because I can't stand seeing you like this. I can't stand seeing people trapped in their very own demise. Also, I wanted to help you because you might hold answers to Katsuki's lost memories." 

"That's-!" 

"Michiyo-hime, you came back because you are determined to keep moving forward and no longer look back, right? You've made it on your own, I merely gave you a hand. You can do it on your own from here on out." 

"Onee-" 

"You can do it, Michiyo-hime." 

The blue haired girl looked at Yuuki's face, then the wolf-like ears on her head, and then at her tail. Was it merely a coincidence Yuuki and her looked the same? It couldn't be a coincidence though! It just couldn't! "What about Eijirou-san?" 

"What about me?" 

Eijirou came over because Yuuki told him to come here without Katsuki. 

"Eijirou-san..." 

"Michiyo..." Eijirou wondered if he even have the rights to be in front of her right now. "Hey..." 

"Eijirou-san, tell me Yuuki-san is Onee. Please..." 

"I came over just to tell you Yuuki is not your sister." 

"...she's not? T-then why are you with her?! Why are you-"