♥29♥ Everyone's own story

When it came to speed, Yuuki had always been very confident in it. She always focused her Magic all around her body- depending where she wanted to focus her next attacks. To her, channeling Magic around her body was just like sleeping and breathing to her; you don't struggle with things that were natural to you. 

Yuuki punched Kiyo's serpent-like body. She was expecting to crush the woman's organs; where else would a snake's organs be? However, from the look of things, Kiyo's serpent-like body was absorbing all attacks. Kiyo whipped Yuuki into the air and tried to whip her away but Yuuki used Kiyo's serpent-like tail as a springboard to get away. When Yuuki's feet touched the stone wall, she focused her aura to her legs and she flew off the wall quickly! 

"Hah!" Yuuki elbowed Kiyo's human top half of the body! She elbowed her in the heart!

"Heh." Kiyo grabbed Yuuki and she bit Yuuki in the neck! 

"Geh...!" The elbow to the heart should have hurt Kiyo! Why didn't it hurt her?! Yuuki tried to hit Kiyo but Kiyo slithered away. 

Yuuki fell to the ground, holding the part of her neck where Kiyo had bit. For a moment, Kiyo heard her own heartbeat. What was happening to her? She struggled but she got up regardless of the pain. 'I see...that body of hers isn't just for show. It absorbs impacts from physical attacks. Judging by how Momo failed to even hurt her, I'm guessing she absorbs the impact from sharp weapons. She really is the worst opponent or Momo to fight.' 

"Hmph! You're gonna die within 3 minutes. My venom is very deadly. If you so much as to move a muscle, you will die! Now, let's see you die in front of me!" She hit the wall with her snake part and she made the ceiling unstable to the point debris were falling upon Yuuki! 

"Aura Magic: Inner Rejection!" Yuuki's whole body was shrouded by a gentle blue light. Yuuki spat out a venomous looking black liquid and she jumped out of the way of the falling rocks! She's not going to get caught by debris! 

"What?!" 

Yuuki coughed and coughed until the black liquid were all vomited out of her system. She smirked and she looked at Kiyo with a confident look. "I can reject anything I deem foreign to my body!" Yuuki said to Kiyo, "You might be a snake, but you mean nothing when I am able to reject it! And your poison tastes horrible!"  

Judging by Kiyo's reaction, she honestly did not expect Yuuki to be able to get rid of the poison that easily. Anger began to boil in her; looking at Yuuki's smug look reminded her of Michiyo's face. Kiyo felt as if Yuuki was mocking her. 

"I will kill you! The story is not meant to be like that!" The story for Michiyo was supposed to be one of tragedy. 

Kiyo kept slithering on the ground, coming after Yuuki no matter where she went. Yuuki focused her Magic to her legs and arms, running on all fours to escape the snake demon. 

When Kiyo got too close for Yuuki's liking, Yuuki used her favorite Magic! "Aura Magic: Shield & Rebound!

Kiyo was deflected away by Yuuki's shield! Kiyo's eyes were closed as she was being pushed by by a powerful force! When she opened her eyes, Yuuki was right in front of her. The next thing Kiyo knew, she felt pain in her face; Yuuki head-butted her in the face and she followed up with combos of consecutive punches to Kiyo's torso. Each blow was boosted by Magic! 

Kiyo allowed Yuuki to keep hitting her without defending though; she was able to absorb the impact everywhere else but her face.