♥13♥ Onto a new journey

"You guys really are going?" Shouto asked Katsuki, Eijirou, and Yuuki, he will miss them for sure; there's not much people who will treat him differently like these three; they've treated the prince like they would a normal person. They were the first people to tell him he did wrong when he did do wrong, they're not like the people who sucked up to him no matter what wrong he did. He wished they could stay for longer but he will not stop them from doing what they wanted. "Be careful on your journey. I will remain here and take care of things." He gently pulled Michiyo to him and he held her hand, "I will protect Michiyo here." 

Yuuki smiled warmly at the way Shouto was treating Michiyo. "Michiyo, take care of yourself." 

Michiyo looked very sad. She was so sad at the thoughts of them parting. She hugged Yuuki and she cried. 

"Silly, we will be back. The next time I come back, you can greet me with a feast." 

"Hm. I-I'm not going to go back to the way I was. When you return, I will be happy. I'm going to learn about Magic and hopefully...maybe...maybe you will train me." 

Yuuki nodded and she decided to do a pinky promise with Michiyo. Michiyo was happy to do just that and the two made a promise in front many eyes. 

"Make sure to come back, Yuuki-san." 

"Once you find out more about the red jewel, come back and tell me about it. See this place as your home too." Shouto said to Yuuki. 

"We will!" 

It was time to go. Eijirou transformed himself into a humongous dragon and he let Yuuki and Katsuki get on his back. He flapped his wings twice, lifting off into the air. 

"Make sure to come back! Goodbye for now!" 

Michiyo waved them goodbye as the tears flowed. She met some good people, she's happy to be alive even though the love of her life disappeared. No, Touya hasn't disappeared...he's by her side in Magic and in her memories. "I have to live and carry on." 

"Hm?" Shouto looked at her to see a will to live in her blue eyes. He loved the look in her eyes the most. 

"I'm going to live and continue with my life. I need to stay alive in order to keep the best memories of Touya alive. Will you go forward with me, Shouto?" 

"Of course." 

Just like the three who took their steps onto their own path of life, Shouto and Michiyo will do the same for their own path of life. Their paths may cross again someday. Who knows? 

They've decided to go to was Somewhole Village first and tell the people there of their adventures. Katsuki said he wanted to see if the people there were doing fine even without them there. He heard from Shouto that Momo and Tenya made sure new guards and new tax collectors were placed there to keep an eye on things from Suzu City. 

"Wow~! From up here, the sheeps look like clouds~! Tell you something Master! I used to think sheeps are cloud!" 

"Did you now? And why are they on the ground now?" He's not seriously asking, he's just asking because he wanted to see where her stupid mind will take this conversation. 

"They're down here now because they're hungry! They need to eat! That's why we have cloudless sky sometimes! Because everyone came down to eat! And when we have a lot of clouds, they're not hungry anymore!" 

"What about when the clouds are gray?" 

"They're not washed." 

"What about rain?"