♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!

Upon hearing the name 'Michiyo', Katsuki felt a stinging pain in his head. He covered his right eye and he stated to breathe heavily.

"Master? Master!" Yuuki supported him but it did not make Katsuki any better. 

Katsuki touched his heart with his left hand as he felt the difficulty to breathe. He struggled to breathe, it was like air refused to enter his lungs. What was going on?! 

"I don't want that to be my fate. No matter what, I will live. Katsuki, you and Onee have no need to worry about me. I'm not going to give up just because fate tells me so. I am the princess of Meiun Island. I can't die so easily."

He couldn't hear her voice, but for some reason he was able to see her words. 

He could see the back of someone with shoulder length blue hair. She was about to turn to face him-

"Hah...!" Katsuki's memory cut off from there. He was unable to see the face of the person who spoke to him at the last moment! Was that part of his memories? Who was that girl in a pure white dress? Who was that girl with blue hair like the sky? "Michiyo...?" Since the name was what triggered the scene of that memory, he could only guess the girl with blue hair had to be Michiyo. "Hey, half-and-half...does Michiyo have blue hair like the sky?"

Shouto's eyes widened a little at that; he only mentioned her name and nothing about her appearance. "Who are you to Michiyo?" 

"Don't answer my question with a question!" Katsuki snapped, "You better answer me first!" 

Seeing that he was outnumbered, there's no reason to even fight. "Michiyo is my wife." 

The three froze at his answer. Shouto looked at them and then he cocked his head like a lost puppy; did the way he answered it weird? 

"You liar!" Katsuki shouted! 

"Eh? Why?" Shouto wondered why it was odd for him to have a wife. "If anything, I'm the one that's weird; my brother Natsuo have a lot of wives and I only have one." It seemed like the standards of weird and normal were different here! 

"You're about the same age as I am and you're saying you are married?! No way!" Katsuki doesn't believe the prince was married! 

"Master, don't feel one-upped! I'll take one for all of the women in the world and marry you!" Yuuki touched Katsuki's shoulder while pumping her other hand in the air. She looked so determined and she had no clue she just insulted Katsuki in the process! 

"You fucking bitch! Do you even know what you are saying?!"

"Let's face it, Master, I've observed how other females in Somewhole interact with you, and I can use my life to bet NONE of them see you as marriage potential." 

"And why would you want to marry me?!" 

She shrugged her shoulders, "We're on the covers of the story. If I am not canon with you, the readers will flip." 

Katsuki slapped the back of her head and made her fly to the wall face first! The slap was so powerful that her head entered the wall and she appeared outside the wall, scaring little kids that were walking by. 

Katsuki looked at Shouto again, "In my memory, I cannot hear her voice but I saw the words. She said 'I don't want that to be my fate. No matter what, I will live. Katsuki, you and Onee have no need to worry about me. I'm not going to give up just because fate tells me so. I am the princess of Meiun Island. I can't die so easily.'"