𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎

𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊' 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡

You know the feeling that you want something to be done, you want to badly accomplish it but you don't want to make an effort?

But like at the same time it doesn't work like that, nothing comes with the wind.

You have to work hard even if you are tired and exhausted, because the greatest thing in life are the things that we fight for and struggle to reach, just as the feeling of satisfaction when u catch something that's been so close but so out of your reach, and the happiness when you stand on top of the mountain that you've been climbing for so long.

The most important achievement is finding happiness in the process before even smiling at your destination, because from there you'll know that you won't stop until you succeed .
And I'm not saying you won't feel the suffocation or the choking, cause you'll be inches away from quitting a lot of times but the dream of getting there will keep you going.

I sat up in bed after that pep talk with myself. I, sometime try to find motivation on hopeless Monday mornings such as today. I groaned while getting out of my deepest comfort but instantly regretting it once I shivered due to the the cold air touching my warm body, I went to the bathroom and did my business and started getting ready for my day.

I let my blonde hair up in a ponytail which wasn't that long considering my hair is shoulder length, and applied minimal makeup just to hide the evidence of my late night studying, then I put on some jeans and a sweater because I wasn't even in the mood for dressing up.

After examining myself in the mirror I headed towards the kitchen, ate breakfast and grabbed my bag and keys to go to the most hated location, even if I really didn't want to because that's the place that exhaust me, it tires me by the chaos and the silence, the crowded rooms and the vacant ones, the bright and dull colors painting every corner that was ever built.

Don't get me wrong i don't completely despise it, i am grateful to come this far especially in the battle fields of life that lies under the judgment of society labeling us as it likes, completely blind to each sprinkle of specialty that lightens every single person that is still inviting air into his lungs.

but at the same time, i didn't sleep that well yesterday, with all the studying i did so i can have an easy and peaceful week, or at least try to because let's be real, who am i lying to?

I sat in my car and started driving, sadly the way there was less than a few minutes and i shortly found myself staring at the big ancient building.

Heading inside, I spotted Elodie in the hallway waving her hands in the air looking my way, I went towards her amazed by the energy she has each and every morning. the girl is always so hyped up for no reason. The aura she radiated completely engulfed me with only good warm vibes.

"Good morning Ophelia!! " she practically yelled, and i'm not complaining since i was used to it as she practically was yelling ever since she spat her first word, and she obviously still didn't stop.

"Morning lodie" I replied smiling brightly.

"how are you today?" she hesitantly asked me, noticing my under bags that certainly aren't designer.

"I'm fine just exhausted already"

"well it's college, i have no clue why we thought it would be fun, like why can't we just print money, and why learn and work in the first place, it would've been easy peasy, but noooo"

"just get the dollar plant, and you'll be fine, i'm surprised u never thought about it" i suggested all too seriously.

"you'll never understand ophelia, especially since u still have no clue how to use a printer, unlike a lawyer that is me" she patted her own chest.

"I could tell you that you're sick and in deep need of surgery, then steal your kidneys and act like u didn't survive because it was too late.. i would start by saying, 'we tried our best, but the rest was in the Lord's hands' " I said looking at my phone to check the time.

"oh I should head to class since it's in the end the building , see you later lods! watch out for the kidneys!!" i explaimed as i rushed into the hallway.

"see you! text me if a printer attacks you" she yelled also heading towards her class, making me smile, that's my bestfriend.

。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎

A/N

i know, the chapter is too short (870 words ) but it's the first one and i'm clueless about how to add more to it since i don't want to keep repeating..
But i promise that the other chapters are longer <3

i hope you enjoyed reading it at least.

have an amazing dayy!!

don't forget to vote