𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

"can you hurry up!!!" i shouted from the bottom of the staircase.

"let me wear my shoes!!" he shouted back.

Finally after 10mins of me glaring of the poor stairs, he came standing in front of me.

"you forgot how to tie your shoes again?" I sighed.

"i was pressured! you can't possibly blame me" Xander pouted "i was even trying to find the hoodie that looks like yours" i laughed then stood on my tippy-toes and kissed him on the lips, i feel like home.

"we look like a power couple. But let's go right now. skye is waiting and we have a long hiking journey!" i was so excited to take him to my safe heaven.
i know that he took me to his favorite place on our first date, but i wanted to take him to mine when the weather was right so we wouldn't get muddy on the first time there. And since it's been sunny for a couple of weeks, the weather's warm and flowers are starting to bloom, so i thought it would be amazing to go today..

"i'll personally apologize to miss skye" he lead to the door as he scooped my doggo and held her while she was licking his face.

And just like that we began walking while joking around, and i bet on everything that the people in each car that passed, thought that we just escaped a mental asylum. Then we arrived to the hill and began hiking till we reached the top i went down the other way and stopped in front of a line of tall trees.

"we got lost?" came a confused Alexander.

"no, it's here. Close your eyes"

"are you gonna abracadabra the trees?"

"shut your big ass mouth and close your eyes"

"crap. fine." he then closed his eyes and i let him between the trees as he was girly screaming along the way.

"stay still and don't move. don't even open your eyes until i tell you" i went to the small tent and got everything out, and layed them out.

"are you preparing your gun or a sword or something ophelia??" i chuckled while making my way towards them stupid human being and pressing our lips together, to which he immediately responded, holding me close as we kissed like we can't get enough, that we do.

I rested my forehead on his, eyes still closed.

"not that i'm complaining, but what was that for?"

"happy 4 month anniversary my love"

He opened his eyes and looked around and stared blankly at everything around him. What did I do wrong? Omg why is he staring like that? The amount of effort i put in here... From baking the cake 3 times and the cookies, plus making the pizza and the mini burgers, then buying a whole new transportable mini fridge for our ice cream... I swear i can feel tears gather in my eyes...

Then he breathed out saying :

"i am so fucking lucky to have you.. Lucky doesn't even describe it enough.. I swear i don't know what i did for you to come in my life, but i am so fucking grateful for it." he came around and hugged me close as he spun me and our laughs echoed in the air. His laughter was literal music to my ears and his dimple. His fucking dimple still make me swoon everytime it pops out. And that place on the back of his neck where my fingers fall
when my arms are wrapped around him... that place... his freaking details..

" i wasn't planning on saying this till the evening... but it is you. It is fucking you. I cannot describe it anymore, it is you. You are the only one that I will ever want. i belong with you, you are my home. I look at you and somehow i see 50 years from now, on the front porch of some old house in the middle of nowhere and we're together. I need you, you are the only thing that matters. You are my good.

i couldn't keep waiting to say it, to say the 'i love you'. But i'd say it for you everyday. In ways you never knew. It poured over the umbrella that i held for you in the rain. Caught in the way i kissed your bruised, just to take away the pain. Baked in the pancakes i make you, that you'd eat all alone.
It was buckled in the seatbelt i always told you to put on. And in the way that i miss you, every time you were gone. I may not have said the 3 words in the old standard way, but i know that action speak louder then anything that you say...
so just to let it out of my throat, i love you. i love you so fucking much. " I'm ugly butt crying right now.

"if ever believed in soulmates, mine would be you. because with you, i am whole. i feel happy like I never felt before. i- i don't know how to say it like you did.. i just love you. i love you so damn much." i then got the pendant that I brought for himand put it around his neck. it was an L for the first letter of the nickname he gave me. Then i pulled out my own necklace that had an X because my favorite name to call him is Xander, and he never lets anyone call him that. Both the pendants matched the ring he got me.

"i'm still taking you to dinner even if you were a step ahead of me in planning." he grumbled as he layed down and i joined him but laying on him instead with skye next to us.

it really does feel heavenly.