𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

♡𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡

Later at lunch i was eating in the cafeteria thinking about how the start of my day went, in our morning 'hang out' nothing really happened i just got to know that elodie and Alexander graduate together and lucas who's studying computer science, was graduating with me. aslo the boys are childhood best friends and we got to hear some of their crazy stories together. After that we headed each on their own way. And then whatever that was in the gym happened, and i'll try to seem cool but i swear i can still feel the tingles.

"look who decided to not wait for anyone" grumbled elodie while sitting in front of me, throwing daggers my way.

"want a cookie?" i asked in a hopeful tone, so she won't lecture me and she'll be too busy eating and won't notice i'm acting suspicious.

"that's the most stupid question i heard today, even stupider than Mr John asking me if i finished my research" she said snatching the bag of cookies from me.

"he's still asking for your work before the due date of it?"

"yeah, and it's annoying me because i have other things to do"

"you do know that he's helping you remember?"

"it was one time! one time that i forgot and no one is letting me breathe"

"you'll be feeling the stress this year, especially since graduation is near."

"you smooth bitch" she laughed completely forgetting about her whining.

"oh heyyy girls" Lucas said suddenly sitting next to us.

"hii" we responded, and i could feel elodie's joy from miles away.

"this is fate" he mumbled, clearly for us to hear.

we looked at him in questioning gaze, waiting for him to continue, and he did:

-"my dear elodie, we were meant to be, can't you see fate setting us to always eat together?" he flirted with her while i was trying to not laugh.

"you clearly can't leave them alone, can you?" and that is our infamous Alexander who also sat with us.

"well clearly you can't either"

Alexander ignored lucas and turned to me smiling

"how was your day so far?" his dimple...

-"it's been good actually, what about you?"

-"it's been m fine" he seemed tired but i didn't want to push it since we aren't that close, but i was truly concerned and before i can ask him what's wrong..

"we need to watch it" i heard lodie squealing.

"don't tell me it's a horror movie" last time she decided to watch one, we hid under the blankets the whole movie. Sadly she convinced me to watch it even though, we get scared easily from these movies.

"no it's not, it's a romantic one" she said with excitement radiating from her, that you can feel it from miles away.

"a sad romance to be exact" added Lucas.

"well i don't mind, whenever you guys want" i agreed

"not sad romances" whined alexander.

"no, shhhhhhhhh, you are already coming, aren't you alex?" mocked lucas

"count me out" and with a frown was forming on my face while looking at him.

"oh come on, it's just a movie and we all get to hang out" elodie tried, and when he shook his head she started rambling :

-"would you cry of how lonely you are? or maybe it's so sad that it messes with your nonexistent emotions? or at least i'm sure it'll messes with ophelia's. You should come comfort her when she starts her ugly crying and after all she's already on the verge of tears because you won't come, right lucas? " and that idiot nodded his head agreeing.

" what do I have to do with this? seriously? you have to always put me in the middle?! " i whisper shouted while trying to hide my embarrassment and covering my face.
i would love if he was there.

" and for the record that's not true" i defended myself not liking their laughs around me. keep lying to yourself.

" You know? after thinking about it, i can't let ophelia alone and third wheeling with you two, so i guess i'll come" Alexander directed to the idiots. And of course they chose to ignore what he said and cheered that he's coming. yessss

"well it's settled. Friday afternoon, ophelia's house".

"ayee ayeee captain"

In the afternoon after a couple of hours that consisted of pure studying, i decided to go on a walk with skye to clear my mind and enjoy the smell of rain outside.

It was sunny as i arrived to my favorite place, i lost myself in the trees, among the ever-changing leaves, i slept beneath the wild sky as sun shined.

it was my own safe heaven, a place that is hidden between the trees that completely hides it from the world, it's a really small hill with a petite lake right underneath. Beautiful doesn't even give justice to the grass, it's more than breathtaking. we found it a while back, when i moved in here, I was on a long walk and skye couldn't walk straight so i decided to see what she wants and tadaaaa we found this masterpiece. I even built a tent in here, under the trees so i can think comfortably.

I haven't told anyone about this place, not even Elodie, it's not like i don't trust her, i just sometimes need my own space where no one can find me for a couple of hours because when my world mooves too fast, and i loose myself in the chaos, i come here and introduce myself to the sunset, and reacquaint myself with the earth beneath my feet, thank the air that surrounds me with every breath i take and find myself in the appreciation of nature.

i was brought back to reality when skye started barking and running around, already gaining her energy back, so we played a little, and ran around while laughing like maniacs, and skye wouldn't stop jumping on me from the excitement, as her tail wouldn't take a break. But we had to leave before it gets dark, so we headed home happily jogging our way back.