𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

☆ 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ✩

So many people walk this earth, with
purpose in their eyes, but in their heart of hearts they know, what they are living is a lie. The alarm goes off at 6 am, like any other day, so they can walk into lessons or jobs they hate, because they only need the knowledge or the pay, all time does is take from them, but it doesn't seem to give. Always waiting for the day to come, the one when they finally start to live.
i'm all too scared that one day soon, i'll become just like the rest. only walking with the crowd, because my dreams have been overpressed.
That one day i'll look back on life, on the opportunities that i've missed, and realize that i never truly lived, i only existed.

i send Elodie a quick 'thank you' for the pictures, while my heart jumps and flips from joy as i stare at them.
ophelia was lying and clinging to me in her sleep and i was engulfing her like my life depended on it. Then one with me smiling down at her while she was pouting because i wasn't letting her go.

i literally couldn't stop smiling, and i felt my cheek heat up a bit, but let's ignore that. I rushed and put the first one as my lock screen and the second as my home screen. i couldn't have enough of these pictures.

And maybe, just mayybeee i couldn't have enough of her either. She still thinks that i only noticed her when she splashed me but she doesn't know that i may have had a crush on her since the day she came here, but me being a coward decided that she's too good for me, but i only realized this year that even if she deserves better, i can be better for her.

She lives rent free in my head, she was incandescently beautiful amd beauty was the least of her, but if you looked in the corner you'd find her right there, hidden in the darkness and the strands of her hair, her nose in a book with her head in the clouds, hiding her feelings away from the crowds.

Lately we've been hanging out more, not alone but with Elodie and Lucas and i know these two have hidden feelings for each other, and as much as i'm surprisingly having fun, i want to have her alone, to make her laugh at my jokes and have her hugging me like she won't see me another day, but i'll be there tomorrow to kiss her forhead and murmur in her ear how gorgeous she is.

she's gorgeous everywhere, face and body and soul, but I would never want her for her body, she's gorgeous and i would be a lucky man, an unbelievably lucky man. But i want to fell in love with her soul,... we would have our books together at night, and be warm in bed in each other's embrace with the windows open and thr stars bright.

i sighed deeply, while getting up and getting ready, i put on a hoodie and some jeans and headed downstairs for breakfast, and since it's Saturday i decided to call the girl who wouldn't leave my thoughts alone.

i clicked on her contact, and it began ringing...

"hello?"

damn her voice, man up Alexander, what the fuck are you thinking?!
oh shit i need to say something or she would hang up and think i'm an expired pickle for the rest of my life.

"hey ophelia, did i wake you up?" nice my man, you're doing good

"nope i've been up for quite some time now"

"that's good, are you free today?"

oh shit, oh shit, oh shit... was that too straightforward?! you piece of shit, can't do anything right... she'll think i'm a damn rotten boy.

"yes, i don't have anything planned out"

that's good, we're back in the safe zone, now try playing it smooth without risking it.

"oh good, i was wondering if you want to have breakfast together?"

you're literally having breakfast right you idiot, but it's okay more food.

"i'm down, i didn't have breakfast yet"

THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT, YES YESS YESSSSS, FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSS

"Alexander?"

oh shit i'm still talking to her

"yeah okay, i'll pick you up in a few?"

"i'll go get ready, see you!" and she hung up.

"and what the fuck are you doing? you're literally looking like a teenage girl when she sees her celebrity crush" snickered a voice behind me, and there he was fucking laughing, you guessed it, fucking Lucas. A man can't be happy.

"you're seeing things, that's concerning"

"i'm pretty sure i'm not, it was literally like you had a kiss from ophelia" that asshole "oh wait, a simple 'hi' does that to you" fucking shitface.

"can you shut up and tell me what you're doing in my house?"

"i decided to come have breakfast with you since you live alone"

"nope, i'm going out"

"oh cool, let me grab my jacket" he paused "and before that let me finish your plate for you"

"eat all you want, you're not coming with me"

"oh right you're going with opheliaaaaaaaaa, wait till i tell her and lodie how you've been jumping"

"you say a word and i'll tell Elodie how you write her love letter and keep them on your note app"

"ohh my gawdd noo you won't"

"don't speak and i won't"

"fucking fine, you're no fun"

i brought my keys and opened the door

"don't forget to close the door when you go and don't ruin anything"

"who told you that i'm leaving?! i want the juicy details when you come back you bitch"

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓?

𝒊𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕, 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆♡︎

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏... 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕♡︎