𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

♡𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡

It is absolutely terrifying the kind of deep suffering the happiest looking people are able to hide inside themselves. Like some days , you feel everything at once. Other days, you feel nothing at all. I don't know what's worse: drowning beneath the waves Or dying from the thirst. There are silences inside that you have yet to explore. There are things inside you that are still fighting a war. Some days will be unkind, some days you will want to forget, but stay strong for those days that are worth more than all the rest. Be easy on your soul, it needs softness, it needs time, it need patience .

My mind was all over the place as i was sitting near the window of the living room watching the storm outside with Skye napping next to me. In the midst of continuous thunder, with a flickering sky, the tentative and icy rain drops were piercing the soul while hitting the glass in front of me.

Days like this helps me understand everything better, that everyone is fighting his own battles. Yes you may be the main character of your life but others have their own too. We all have and need an escape from time to time, even if it wasn't that long, just to refresh our minds and soul, each on our different way, just as the sky cries in the rain and scream in thunder, even in the fury and terror, the hummingbird returns within the hour sipping clear rain from a trumpet flower.

A ringtone brought me back to reality and I reached over to my phone and saw a text from Elodie complaining on how her classes starts before mine today and I replied teasing her. then I got up and wore an outfit consisted of jeans and a knitted sweater and a coat to protect myself from the cold outside and revised everything I studied yesterday just to checkup that it's fine. After about half an hour I decided to head out so I can drive slowly especially since it's raining really hard.

The rain calmed on my way and it already stopped when I arrived so I went to park my car in an empty space without noticing someone getting in the car next to mine and splashing them since the routes were full of water sludges. I got out of my car quickly to apologize but I hit whoever was there with my door so rushed to them and came face to face with none other than Alexander, one of the most handsome boys in our university. He has greenish / hazel eyes, not just any type of eyes, but those who hint a story in a way that I wanted to just read through, and messy brown hair that seems straight out of bed but still manages to look amazing and so soft that it's so tempting to run your fingers through, with a sharp jawline, and he was really tall, standing about 6'5 and he was clearly nkt missing in the muscle department, but not like he was buff nor skinny just in the middle, and no i do not have a crush on for 2 years straight.

"I'm extremely sorry for splashing you, I just didn't pay much attention and my windows were fogged so it was blurry to see my sides." I said feeling extremely sorry, I haven't ever talked to him but I've seen him around a lot, or maybe i did try to spy a bit , and him being one of the populars in here also adds to that.

He stared right back deep in my eyes, staring into my soul, and he seems like he's searching for something, his eyes full of curiosity but then he shakes his head to get rid of whatever he's thinking then looks at me again replying:

"it's okay you just got water to my shoes that just will take a wipe and they'll dry, no big deal." and yes, his voice can be very attractive but still i do not fancy him.

"I'm sorry again, I know it can be a mood killer"

"it's totally fine but what's your name? I've seen you around for sure." he said that but with a knowing look in his eyes that made me confused

"it's Ophelia"

"nice to meet you Ophelia, I'm Alexander". sir can you say my name again please?

I smiled at him and he smiled back, something twinkling in his eyes, then I looked to see it's a few minutes for my class to start so I quickly spoke up:

"you'll have to excuse me Alexander, I have a class in a few so I got to go" and with that I rushed entering the building and to my class, leaving him standing there in the parking lot. i can die, oh my god i just splashed, then had a conversation with fucking Alexander.

After a few long hours, that absolutely felt like eternity, I was done for the day and back home studying for my upcoming tests after I had a quick lunch.

It was 6pm right now and i was facetiming Elodie while making dinner to my self which was chicken soup, since i was going for a light dinner, i was telling about what happened earlier today and she was fangirling for obviously no reason, you were fangirling and squealing lime a dying cat earlier... anyways, she was also ranting about how cute our kids will look like and how great of an aunty she'll be. i wish.

" okay that's enough Elodie, all I know about him is his name and that he was surprisingly nice."

-"and that he's majoring in business and he's extremely hot, and you my dear Ophelia can't deny that and trust me you'll get to know each other, and not to mention he is your imaginary boyfriend." she wiggled her eyebrows to me.

"he can be hot but that doesn't mean that I like him in any sort of way, you're overreacting over an apology I said for splashing him ". i do like him. No shut up you don't.

"that would be the story I'll be telling at your wedding"

i groaned knowing she'll not be shutting up about this for the rest of the day so i tried to change the topic as much as i could and to not strangle her through the screen every time she brought it up again.