𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

Today was fucking graduation day!! like wow. this year definitely flew faster than anyone thought.

i sent flowers to Alexander's house since it's his day. i swear i' m more excited than him and Elodie combined.

Elodie was going to get ready with me at my house, so i was getting the dresses out of the bags and hanging them, and i got everything ready, and wore some random jeans with a t-shirt since we're doing our hair and makeup out after mom's nagging that it'll be more proper and elegante. And according to her words, neither me or Elodie can do proper hair and makeup.

I started my car and went to the salon where Elodie already started on her hair with mom next to her observing the hairstylist's movements.

"hello my ladies" i announced.

"oh my God oph! thank God you came, Alessia here is trying to murder him if he messes up my hair" she whisper-shouted.

"mom let the man do his job and relax." i rolled my eyes.

"shut up and do whatever you want to do. i am taking care of my daughter." snapped mom.

"oh Alessia you're going to make me cry! i swear you never make me miss mom" mumbled Elodie.

"oh honey, your mom is looking at you from heaven, proudness dripping from her eyes. And she wouldn't want you to be sad today, so he should hurry the hell up with your hair so we can get your makeup done early!" hugged her mom.

"how was the sleepover anyway" oh yes, mom decided to stay at Elodie's with me yesterday since she was super nervous and needed a motherly figure. And yes Elodie was the one inviting my mom and me.

"i swear we should let Alessia come every time, she has always some boiling tea" fuck you Elodie.

"i'm just a ring away" mom winked.

"do you guys actually believe i'm a lawyer now?"

"yeah we do. Lawyer Elodie Devora. definitely has a ring to it" all of us smiled even the hairstylist.

"Now let's get into it and look presentable"

2 hours later we were done with our hair and makeup, i went to a wavy look while Elodie straightened her hair and did a crown with braids from behind. She looked ethereal. absolutely beautiful. And both of us went for nude eyeshadow, and while i put a rose lipstick, Elodie put on a red one. She looked hella sexy.

Finally we put on our dresses. i had a light blue deep v-neck dress, and Elodie went for a rose gold one that showed her back and had a slit on her right leg. It felt like we were straight out of a movie.

"omg look at my girls, you look beautiful" dad said just as he saw us. He was wearing a dark navy suit with a white button up shirt and a tie.

"you look handsome as well"

"damn girls. for once you don't looks like boys" whistled Eros wearing an outfit similar to dad's.

"i'll place your tie with your tongue if you keep that up my dear son" my mom hugged him, she looked like a goddess with her dress that matched thr color of my dad's suit.

"can i die?? you guys are matching?!!" squealed Elodie.

"take me with you, i already died from the hotness of the room" i helped her.

"drama queens shut up, i know i'm hot. stop annoying me." dismissed Eros.

"eww. we didn't even notice your presence."

We arrived at the garden that is right behind the campus. they do every graduation in it. It's actually really pretty with all the flowers surrounding it and the different statutes put there. And it was quite enormous, technically it could fit all the students and their parents. And not even everyone was coming. only whom are graduating with their family and friends.
They added a stair look-like so the graduates can stand on and designed everything with flowers.

We took our seats next to jose devora, and Elodie disappeared with the other students so they can wear their caps and all.

The ceremony took about an hour and a half. Alexander looked gorgeous, beautiful, amazingly handsome. All my family turned to a cheering squad with Lucas, everytime it was Elodie's or Alexander's turn to speak or to take their diplomas.

Right now my parents were talking with amar and laughing, while i stood with Lucas observing everyone and waiting for my bestfriend and boyfriend return.

"she looked amazing. i'm asking her out today." stated Lucas out of the blue.

"you should. it took you long enough." i replied

"you think she'll agree?"

"i'm sure she will. Look once everything settles down here and they cut the cake, firstly ask her dad if you can take her, trust me she'll appreciate that point. Then take her somewhere special and ask her, then do whatever you want" i winked.

"i swear i'll do it. just keep hyping me up oph. will you?"

"i'm right at your side lucas"

Then all the students appeared next to us and i raced to Alexander since Lucas took Elodie first.

"you did amazing, and you look amazing. fuck, you are too damn handsome today." i mumbled so rapidly.

"you look like a goddess lia. I love you." And with that he landed his lips on mine for a quick peck but eros's voice broke us from the kiss

"the fuck are you trying to do with my sister's lips?" is he for real?

_______________________________________

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡︎

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ?
𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫.♋