𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

✰𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟✰

I can be a man and also jump squealing in my bedroom. That's okay... right? But that's the last thing i'm worried about. she likes me back.
SHE FUCKING LIKES ME BACK.
Can someone slap me please?

I jump on my bed, facing the ceiling, my cheeks hurt from how hard i'm smiling and that's totally fine. I haven't felt like this in forever.
She brings that out in me. fucking perfect.

Yesterday felt like a dream, it was that amazing.
But then it hit me, i should get going to my dad's company, i know he would be furious about me not going yesterday, but i don't really care.
He makes me go each week, at least a day, so i can know everything about being a "CEO". Don't get me wrong.. i want to someday, have the company. But my dad doesn't think i mcan manage it and do other things beside that.. and i know i can. I love photography and i do it secretly, not because i'm afraid, but because once he passes down the company to me completely, i know i'll even put it in greater power and also do it whatever i want besides that. I refuse to become a workaholic like him.

I'll always make time for my loved ones, because power alone would never make anyone happy, you need love and care besides it. My dad may have my mom besides him, and she'll support him, but they don't spend time together.. i don't know if they're happy this way, but i can never be.
And life is too short to live wishing or working and collecting money, it's not like you'll get to take them with you when you die. So go do what you want...

Because you can write for hours and hours, of all the things you wish you could be, but the truth of the matter is simple, people are not poetry, and i know that many wish they weren't awkward, the sweet words could roll off their tongues. But your time is too short to worry, how each single sentence is strung, it's okay to be rough round the edges, to be bruised up and broken and scarred, but it's not okay to let people tell you, that's a reason to change who you are, your hair doesn't sit so neatly, the way a poem sits so neatly into lines. And sometimes you might feel like a word that nobody learnt to define, you might not be a star that light up darkness, or a bird that can teach us to soar, but it's okay, because you're too complex, to be crammed into one metaphor.

My 3rd alarm for the day snapped me out of my daydream so i got up and got ready, and wore a suit of course.

i got in my car after locking the front door and headed to the company.
When i arrived i parked in the private parking lot and the elevator directly to the ceo's office.

I greeted the secretary with a good morning with a smile, which I knew would piss my father, because he prefer to keep his image "cruel" and wants me to do that too, but simply i don't.

I knocked on his door, after a 'come in' i got inside, and there he was, buried by files and files, his hea sank in contracts. i fake coughed :

"morning father" my face as straight as his.

"you're 3 minutes late." at least he said something.

With that he started lecturing me and telling me how to act and to be punctual because "money is time", plus why I didn't make more time to come here and how i'm gonna be failing in life and handling his company... poor him, he doesn't have a heir other than me so better accept it. And for the record, this year i finish my second master in business that he didn't even think of getting so let him keep speaking none sense.

" i am well aware" i replied dryly. I really would have preferred staying home and texting ophelia without him in front of me.

After hours of torturing office hours, i came back to my house and did my homework, had dinner and showered.

I was simply laying in bed only wearing some sweats, when my phone pinged and the name of ophelia popped on my screen with a "how was your day?". this girl is making me feel things, and i'm all here for it.

"would've been better if i saw you."

"you can see me.."

"where?" then the three dots appeared then disappeared... okay...
But a FaceTime call from her made me die of happiness right here and there.
I accepted the call and saw her goddess-like face, then her eyes widened and a red colored her cheeks.

"you- you're missing something" she was staring at my chest through the camera then put her hands on her eyes and the phone fell.

"really?.. what?" this is an amazing opportunity to tease her.

"a shirt..." came her voice from the speaker of the phone but it was still not in her hands but i still could see those covering her eyes. damn her.

"you don't like seeing me shirtless?" she peeked through her fingered, then sobered up and strained her posture while picking the phone again and completely punching me with her words.

"well yeah, but me shirtless is better than shirtless you." i chocked on air. i fucking chocked on air. i could feel my cheeks and neck heat up, even my fucking ears. i don't even bet on her being better, she's a fucking goddess. But there's no need to kill ne like this.
don't faint. just don't faint.

" is my wormie embarrassed?"she teased. " not so confident now, are you? "

" you expected me to survive?" her laugh filled my ears and it was a sound i would die for...

" enough of that, how are you?"