𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

I was making breakfast with Elodie, the boys still sleeping, and we were chatting about anything and everything, our laughs echoing in the house, not giving a damn if we would wake the idiots up.

"i'm just impressed by how ugly i'm willing to look in public these days." i expressed but still continued

"if i swallow magnets will i become attractive?"

"you already look cute when you're nice, lia" came a deep, gruff voice from behind me. if his morning voice is like this... No, no, stay holy ophelia, you're a child of God.

"when i'm nice?... how do i look when i'm mad then?" i asked turning to look at him. Messy bed hair, sleepy eyes, pouty kissab- snap out of it.

"you look fucking hot" i-.. erm-.. wha-

"i'm now single.. i was single before, but now, i'm extra single" pouted Elodie.

"i can change that" flirted Lucas, just coming and siting next to her.

"i may be single, but i ignore people like i'm taken."

strong arms wrapped around my waist, turning me around, while the other 2 were bickering behind, and i was facing him.

"would you go on a date with me today?" hope shining in his eyes.

"are your eyes blushing?"

he stared blankly at me.

"fine, okay, yes, i'll go. Don't need to go all stoney face on me"

___♡︎____♡︎____♡︎_____♡︎_____♡︎_____♡︎___

"Why fancy tho?" i turned to Alexander in my seat, waiting for his response.

"we've never been on one, that's why" he seems nervous.

"i'm amazing as long as i have you with me" he kissed my hand. marry me.

"reservation for knight" he said to the waiter, who started walking after mumbling a "follow me" and leading is upstairs, and outside where was only one single table on the balcony-like. The view was gorgeous. You could see all the city from here, it was worth the long drive.

Alexander pushed mu chair for me as i sat and took a seat himself as the waiter brought the menus.

We ordered shortly after, and gazed through the city.

"you really went all out and made us sit alone?"

"i wanted privacy, and as i said before, we never went on a fancy date and you prefer kess crowded places so euhm.. yeah"

"well i really like it, thank you."

The food came and we ate while making small talk here and there. it made no sense but smiles were crafted on both our faces. I don't think he's perfect. He's flawed and broken, like the rest of us. But the pieces he has left of his heart match the pieces missing from mine. He is not perfect but he does make me whole.

"i want to ask you something..." i don't know why but xander was really nervous.

"yeah of course.. are you okay?"

"yeah, yeah... so euhm, will you be my girlfriend?" he didn't stop here.

"we've been on a couple of dates before plus we've been seeing each other for a month or so and you know, i may have taken my time to ask you the question, but I wanted to make sure that both our feelings real.. i really really like you.. i have since the day I saw you, but that's not the point, i want all of you, not just what is pretty, i want your broken and bad, your wild, your winters..
anyone can love a season but i want the years ophelia" i don't want to ruin my makeup.

"i was drawn to you. The way your eyes dance with mine in the darkness. Like two shooting stars on the same path in the night sky. It was almost as we were meant to be. if i ever believed in real love, this would be it..
I want to fall for you, and you'll be there to catch me.
yes i'll be your girlfriend" he crushed his lips on mine. He kissed me deeply and necessarily, as if he was the last coming up for air after being ages underwater. And elephants ran around in me, sparks filled my body as i clung to him, soaking in the moment.

"the smell of your hair, thr taste of your mouth, the feeling of your skin. It all seem to get inside me, and into the air all around me. you really hqd become a physical necessity, you feel heavenly."

"aren't you done making me red for tonight?" i hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"it is my favorite sight to see, i'll never get enough... but no, i'm not done..
i got you something" Xander pulled a small box from his jacket and opened it revealing a gorgeous small ring.. Fuck my makeup, i can't hold it inside anymore.

"oh no, don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. did i do something wrong?" he rushed while wiping my tears and hugging me close.

"noo, you're perfect. making me feel all fuzzy.. i feel like a princess"

"i should make you feel like a queen lia."

"thank you Xander, this means everything." he slipper the ring on my finger and right here i heard the roar of thousands of promises he didn't even voice out.

"i found my place.. in between your arms, in between your tender kisses and soft whispers. in between your warm embrace, and the scent of your neck, the fireness of your touch.. I found my place deep lost into your soul."

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝑊𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦-𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦? (𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ)

𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑡♡︎

𝑝𝑠: 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡?

☞︎︎︎ⁱ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿⁿᵃˡʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵒᵖʰᵉˡⁱᵃ, ⁱ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵖᵒᵛˢ.